SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this guy.....but my bow broke. It's a great design, but the execution, not so much. Gotta contact Sideshow for a replacement.

Anyways, a few pics!

071.jpg

080.jpg

077.jpg

073.jpg

088.jpg

127.jpg

120.jpg

Love this guy.....but my bow broke. It's a great design, but the execution, not so much. Gotta contact Sideshow for a replacement.

Anyways, a few pics!

Yes. This is one of the better figures. Great photo-shoot there.

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. MUCH more to come. Unlike a lot of my other figures, this guy is made to POSE! Storm Shadow was always my favorite. I wish Sideshow would have gone with the straight-up V2 design, but this one is pretty close, so I can live with it. Now I gotta track down the first Sideshow Storm Shadow. It needs work, but you guys have done great things with it. I want one!

Man, those are fantastic poses! I'm very happy with mine--I just wish there was an easy way to stow the bow with all the other weapons on his back.

I don't think I've seen a bad pic yet. This figure does seem born for action shots.

I do think the figure is photogenic, but for those unfamiliar with Rubio's photos, if he had just posted a picture of a brick, you'd probably all be complimenting the brick. :lol

Glad to see you doing Joe pics, Rubio. :clap

I've read a few posts and I've seen some other folks having problems with the bow. Is anyone's working correctly? This is my first figure with the bow so I don't really know exactly how it is supposed to function. I just know my "wheels" aren't turning and it seems pretty clunky.

I've read a few posts and I've seen some other folks having problems with the bow. Is anyone's working correctly? This is my first figure with the bow so I don't really know exactly how it is supposed to function. I just know my "wheels" aren't turning and it seems pretty clunky.

Yup. I got the same problem. Now it broke. Piece of crap.

My first one had been glued in the top cam, I contacted SS and they sent me a replacement that was perfect! If you can free up the glued cams you could always drill out the glued pins and replace them with pins (or carbon fibre rod) I know it's it a bit much but it will sort the problem and should last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first one had been glued in the top cam, I contacted SS and they sent me a replacement that was perfect! If you can free up the glued cams you could always drill out the glued pins and replace them with pins (or carbon fibre rod) I know it's it a bit much but it will sort the problem and should last!

Hmmm. I might try that out.

I do think the figure is photogenic, but for those unfamiliar with Rubio's photos, if he had just posted a picture of a brick, you'd probably all be complimenting the brick. :lol

Glad to see you doing Joe pics, Rubio. :clap

Jesus, Nil, what a wonderful thing to say! I'm happy to get aboard with you guys over here. I'm sure I'll post a long message here, extolling the greatness of RAH, but for now I'm having a blast going through alot of these threads.

Yup. I got the same problem. Now it broke. Piece of crap.

My bow broke, as well. I emailed Sideshow this morning, and I'll hopefully receive a replacement soon.

My bow broke, as well. I emailed Sideshow this morning, and I'll hopefully receive a replacement soon.

I emailed Sideshow right after my initial post this morning and they just responded that they were going to send me a replacement. That was quick. Should ship out within the week.

I do not own this figure yet. My concern is that he doesn't look Asian..not trying to be obnoxious here, but SS is one of my fav characters and his eyes don't seem right to me. Does anyone else feel this way as well?

I do not own this figure yet. My concern is that he doesn't look Asian..not trying to be obnoxious here, but SS is one of my fav characters and his eyes don't seem right to me. Does anyone else feel this way as well?

Honestly, it's hard to tell what he is. That's a testament to how uninspired the headsculpt looks. But essentially, no, he doesn't look definitively Asian. It's something you'll have to look past. It's not that bad in person, but it's the weakest part of the figure. That's why I'm considering covering up the eyes and making a visor look.

Back