SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig Elvis' RAH version, its pretty bad ***, but this StormShadow is the perfect incarnation of modern mixed with 80s look imo. :clap

If SS comes out as well as promo pics its probably going to end up being my pick of Joe figure of the year (from SSC anyhow). It retains everything that makes it Stormshadow, but has some kick *** updates like the vest. In every pic he looks like some white demon death incarnate, its been a looooong time since any SSC preview pics got me so pumped for something. Even though this should be a Joe figure, thats a minor quibble. My only other beef is the lack of camo sculpt, but thats no biggie., I'm gonna pick up an extra head and then I'll have 2 display options. Win - Win *****es :yess:

Re: Storm Shadow V2

Does it also say "SNA" for a third Snake Eyes on the far right?

998184_10151614764594145_1164149355_n.jpg
Plisskin... makes sense now.

Love everything about this figure except the mask. Maybe a v.1 swap?

yeah, although I think the head looks good in the side shots like when hes posed with the bow, from a straight on perspective...ugh

SIDESHOW_COLLECTIBLES_1-6_SCALE_GI_JOE_STORM_SHADOW_07.jpg

Would the v.1 head fit? I've never switched out parts before.

Just happened to find a v.1 head on ebay. Guess I'll see how it goes when v.2 gets here

I thought the fisrt Stormshadow was exactly like the 80s figure it was awsome. This new one reminds me of the second one when he joined GIJOE.

This comes with 2 swords? So lets say we dont buy the ex V what sword are we getting?

Back