SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the flag on a knife looking patch? which way it right side up. :dunno

dscn3170t.jpg

:wink1:

Mine came today. He's fantastic! Going to try to get a few shots of the line-up tomorrow. (ps: glad I got the sweater... don't have to worry about all those patches!)

So the general consensus is that a new figure in the Joe line every two months is a good rate of release, especially with the wallet.

BUT when Sideshow puts out two fantastic figures like Dusty and Stalker one after another, I can't help but WANT a new figure every month.

Seriously, it seems their figures keep getting better and better with each release (despite the uneven opinions on Dusty's paint apps).

Some simple, quick pics...my homage inspired by Hama artwork and old school Marvel RAH comic.

lurppatrolcomic.jpg

35idm4x.jpg

25hert2.jpg

207t1k5.jpg

2cwqs6o.jpg

1j3fc6.jpg

291cdpx.jpg

Non Sideshow stock added are a pair of Hot Toys knee pads, radio (Soldier Story?), and a silenced Hot Toys M16 (or is it an M4?) from Sarah Connor (been waiting for Stalker to recreate that Hama panel ever since it got this rifle).

And yes, I know it's kind of ridiculous that he has three assault weapons (XCR, old school submachine gun, and the M16). Temporary placement!

Favorite figure in the line so far.

got my Stalker yesterday. haven't had too much free time to futz with him much. i haven't decided how much i wanna gear him up. here's a couple pics with the knife and showing off the great head sculpt.

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

Most people don't even have him on the truck yet. You can't fool me. :lecture

So I have him now, but I'm beat. I'll open him after work. Looks ____ing awesome though. Maybe I'll open him at work.

I knocked over a whole tray of Stalker's patches yesterday. :lecture

Had my fair share of those moments with SSC's Star Wars, waiting up on call when I worked for Mission Mortuary. "Great, where the ____ did I put his blaster?!" At the time you put it in what you think would be the most obvious place, then after working and crashing, completely forgot where this "most obvious" place was. Don't miss those times. :lol

So the general consensus is that a new figure in the Joe line every two months is a good rate of release, especially with the wallet.

BUT when Sideshow puts out two fantastic figures like Dusty and Stalker one after another, I can't help but WANT a new figure every month.

Seriously, it seems their figures keep getting better and better with each release (despite the uneven opinions on Dusty's paint apps).

Some simple, quick pics...my homage inspired by Hama artwork and old school Marvel RAH comic.

lurppatrolcomic.jpg

207t1k5.jpg

2cwqs6o.jpg

Non Sideshow stock added are a pair of Hot Toys knee pads, radio (Soldier Story?), and a silenced Hot Toys M16 (or is it an M4?) from Sarah Connor (been waiting for Stalker to recreate that Hama panel ever since it got this rifle).

And yes, I know it's kind of ridiculous that he has three assault weapons (XCR, old school submachine gun, and the M16). Temporary placement!

Favorite figure in the line so far.

looks great Dino.....SS should have given him the M16 instead of the re-hashed XCR....

Had my fair share of those moments with SSC's Star Wars, waiting up on call when I worked for Mission Mortuary. "Great, where the ____ did I put his blaster?!" At the time you put it in what you think would be the most obvious place, then after working and crashing, completely forgot where this "most obvious" place was. Don't miss those times. :lol

Yeah or looking around for a piece and taking a step back only to hear that dreaded "crunch".

Back