SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my usual and glued the patches in place. If they are correct, kewl, if not, meh!

stalker8.jpg

stalker9.jpg

stalker10.jpg

stalker11.jpg

LRRP ftw! :yess:

I made sure I had the LRRP patch on Stalker, too.

Dammit...having a brain fart. They're not called Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol anymore..they changed it to something like Long Range Reconnaissance Service, or something like that, right?

And what movie were they featured in recently?

I made sure I had the LRRP patch on Stalker, too.

Dammit...having a brain fart. They're not called Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol anymore..they changed it to something like Long Range Reconnaissance Service, or something like that, right?

And what movie were they featured in recently?

Long Range Surveillance units. I'll never get the military's need to rename ____ every decade or two. :duh

No. I used a seam ripper to remove the thread it is sewn on with. I like it. Looks much cleaner. Have done the same with Duke, Flint and Dusty.

Thanks. I think Stalker is awesome. Will prolly add a grenade to his chest webgear like the original figure.

After I saw Evil do that with Duke, I have done it with my Duke, Flint and Dusty. Looks 1,000,000 times better.

Back