SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing him in the comic wearing one. It was a flashback of him, stormshadow, and Snake Eyes in Vietnam I think.

Besides, hasbro put dreds on him. How can a boonie be worse than that.

Oh, and with the flocking of the berets, I just don't like them as much.

Stalker had a beret. It was Snake Eyes who had the boonie. :wink1:

joe26.jpg

Last edited:
Could have sworn I have seen him with a boonie.

Oh, well. Still gonna rock it.

I think he wore one during that whole Snake Eyes ninja trance story where he and Tommy are in disguise hiding out from the Night Creepers while SE tries to rescue his brother-in-law to take his mind off of Scarlett dying.

Cancelled one of my Stalker EXs. With all the awesomeness coming soon with SDCC (including Cobra Ninja Viper and hopefully the regular Cobra Viper as well), having two seperate Stalker EXs to display each version (old school Stalker with Sweater and new full BDU Stalker) is an unneccessary luxury.

I am hoping they can charge my last flexpay for him early, hate having $$ in my account knowing it is going to something days later.

I hope the paint apps won't be an issue like with Dusty.. or else.. some might end up using a modified Blade(Wesley Snipes) head for Stalker..

Back