SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, whatever works for Flosi...right?

I've never drank Colt 45 and Flo seems more like an "Ol' E" kinda gangsta, though on occasion I have seen St. Ides 40's in the recycle bin, but the used Magnums were mine. :huh

That ____ is gross. Flo seems like a Boone's Farm kind of girl. But he sticks to Bud Light, you know to watch his figure.

Fixed for accuracy. Gator slaps his _____es if they drink the BW in his presence! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

:dunno WTF? :panic::panic::panic:

Awesome! Thanks Ski! Going to check my email now. :lol

Cool
picture.php
*runs*, Evil/Craw did you guys get an e-mail?

This is one where I didn't think I needed to be elite, but the more I think about it I feel I do, but I just picked up Dusty and will be getting Viper Ninja, so its a tight time. Any chance this ex lingers on the website for a while like Flint and Beachhead?

This is one where I didn't think I needed to be elite, but the more I think about it I feel I do, but I just picked up Dusty and will be getting Viper Ninja, so its a tight time. Any chance this ex lingers on the website for a while like Flint and Beachhead?

Dusty is on there too, I think Stalker will be on there for a short time, the reg probably longer.

Back