SSC Stalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few more Stalker pics.

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

great figure....I think they should have went a little more heavy on the stache and it would have been the perfect Stalker.

IMG_1257.jpg

I thought so too. In fact, I thought the eyebrows and the stache should have been darker.

Finally put mine together, another great fig

Its funny when I look at the line so far, aside from the troopers, Snake Eyes is really the worst to date...

i was waiting to see in hand photos of the face [after the dusty snafu] , i m sold . thanks all for the great pics!

Thanks. I've been told a million times but I can never remember. I think I'm going to make the effort this time and give Snake Eyes' ST1 to Cobra Commander. It's about time that guy had some shoulders.

I'll wait on that. I got CC new boots, but everyone else is still stock.

Once I get Snake Eyes upgraded, I think I'm going to find a camera and take pics for once. Stalker is awesome and I'm inspired to get all of them in finished condition (patches, etc.)

No, there's way too much Star Wars left that's going to be incredible. And DC figures.

After Vampirella, the only lines I'll be in are Star Wars, G.I.Joe and DC 1:6. No Hot Toys, no statues, nothing. Just Sideshow figures.

I hope.

Back