1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the outfit , but that jolly rancher looking saber blade :slap

With all those air pockets looks like a Kenner blade. You’d think they’d use a quality one for a convention display.

Also good eye on catching that walker in the reflection/stand Adam1138!

With all those air pockets looks like a Kenner blade. You’d think they’d use a quality one for a convention display.

Also good eye on catching that walker in the reflection/stand Adam1138!
It's their style of sabers. See Snowspeeder Luke blade. More of an in action flickering/shimmering look.

43258740_10212439097004305_1530016171452006400_o.jpg not my pic

The outfit is excellent, and if the other outfit/accessories (Endor, etc) are as good, it might be ideal to get the SS fig, and then some other headsculpt... to use the SS head with the Endor outfit, and some other HS for the Jedi look.

I'm amazingly bummed that with HT showing off Endor Luke for well over a year now, and now not showing him off anymore and releasing Crait Luke...was sort of getting tempted to pick up the SSC for the Endor sculpt, but man, I just can't get passed the headsculpt. It def looks like...someone...but not Luke/Mark Hamill.

I need to see the production version with the Endor gear on. If that looks good I'm probably down for one of these. I assume HT will eventually release the Endor version because Jedi Luke came with removable hair but who knows when??? 2027?

It is a very different style. Hot Toys is uber realistic and "textured". Sideshows are more like a premium format figures. The skin is paler, less highlights. The Hot Toys have the shiny skin and goldish highlighted hair. I like both but some Hot Toys expressions suck and Sideshow tend to have dead eyes. To each their own, but really it is a different style completely. Actually from taking pictures and running them through "celebrity look a like" Hot Toys scores low, Threezero's Game of Thrones figures fair much better.

Back