SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got me thinking about the stands. They won’t stand by themselves in their current pose, so I’m going to get these strong magnets and see what happens.

OK, so I got some STRONG Rare Earth Magnets - 10mm each and placed two magnets down onto the detolf using command strips per droid foot, then placed the grass cover over the top and the result is good.

gallery_5391_55_914576.jpg

OK, so I got some STRONG Rare Earth Magnets - 10mm each and placed two magnets down onto the detolf using command strips per droid foot, then placed the grass cover over the top and the result is good.

gallery_5391_55_914576.jpg

Nice! What's the backdrop's size? Were you able to just print it on a regular size sheet of paper?

Well done... that really looks much better :rock And magnets were much better than my suggestion of drilling holes into your base and attaching stands :lol

Thanks everyone, without your comments I would not have got rid of the stands and they do look way much better now. Just have to wait now for OOM-9

Surprisingly, unlike former Sideshow store exclusives, this one (as well as the Bith 2-Pack) doesn't seem to be offered outside the US. Probably gonna have to resort to SSC direct to add it to the collection.

I think this is the only figure on preorder I have shipping this month. So not too bad on the ol' wallet :lol

This is a Sideshow Exclusive to the Sideshow site? I forgot about that. I'm certain it will be on eBay the day it ships.

I have no droids and was waiting for this particular guy but I need "Monger money" so he may get the boot.... for now.

This is a Sideshow Exclusive to the Sideshow site? I forgot about that. I'm certain it will be on eBay the day it ships.

I have no droids and was waiting for this particular guy but I need "Monger money" so he may get the boot.... for now.

I understand but at $70 with free shipping. If you don't live in California great deal. I think this is costing me about $75

I used the $15 coupon for any preorder they had a few months back. $50 for a new item is pretty nice.

Back