SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my CC has a temp authorization on it for this, so the charges must be going through

same..i ordered both this guy and Airborne.
items are at shipping soon...save on shipping combined..but now i get an email today saying free shipping on all instock orders...sigh

my CC has a temp authorization on it for this, so the charges must be going through

Oh yeah, Sideshow doesn't stop charging us for these just because they don't have them yet :lol They've gotten really bad at the charge-before-in-hand for the last year or so. The fact they know its delayed, and possibly for days, weeks, or months is messed up though. :dunno

And because of the free shipping, I couldn't even use a discount code, OR MY REWARDS POINTS to make an order. If they are going to make special offers like free shipping, it shouldn't negate other options like rewards points. Now I have to wait for that to end.

Select items. If you click on the free shipping banner it shows what items it applies to. No pre and backorder items unfortunately.

Whats written on the site:
From November 28th – December 9th, 2012, Sideshow will pick-up the shipping costs on eligible IN-STOCK collectibles that ship to a U.S. address! This offer can only be redeemed on new orders of eligible IN-STOCK products and cannot be used on items with Flat Rate shipping, that are on Pre-Order or Backorder. The FREE U.S. shipping discount will automatically show on qualified orders upon check-out! For a complete list of eligible Free U.S. Shipping items: [Click Here]

the worse thing is..International buyes get no free shipping..just gift cards to use on useless stock.

And because of the free shipping, I couldn't even use a discount code, OR MY REWARDS POINTS to make an order. If they are going to make special offers like free shipping, it shouldn't negate other options like rewards points. Now I have to wait for that to end.

They really don't like people using to many offers at once. You get this or that. That is what I like about HT (some) items. Free shipping if you don't want the EX.

lol yeah.. the free shipping and other discounts are a nice gesture. But the fact that they negate you using RP's or any other discounts like gift cards pretty much kills it for me too.

The point of RP's is to get us to spend more money to build points, but that kinda dies when they put limitations on how you can use them. But hey, it's not quite as bad as Toys R Us points program at least I guess (which is a total joke :lol ).

Honestly, I don't get excited about SSC sales or promos at all anymore, and find myself not even looking into them for the most part these days.

the worse thing is..International buyers get no free shipping..just gift cards to use on useless stock.

It's the biggest load of ****. Absolutely useless.

Today I order a extra Neyo, sure I did not get to use my points. But I did get free shipping and I still get the points for it.

I do feel for you, don't get me started on GCs. I find something after all this time and it has free shipping. All expired.

i got my OOM 9 and Airborne cancelled.
Too close to Xmas and i got one last bill to rule them all.
Sideshows customer service is amazing.
They cancelled the order for me and i said i will pick it up again if they have stock of these guys after xmas.

i got my OOM 9 and Airborne cancelled.
Too close to Xmas and i got one last bill to rule them all.
Sideshows customer service is amazing.
They cancelled the order for me and i said i will pick it up again if they have stock of these guys after xmas.

Found out my DROID will be late. I gave them the ok to charge today.

The problem is this one is in So Calif. Greed is stopping this one from being ship. They should have him ship sometime very soon.

You really need to stop calling the union workers greedy and saying things like they need to be replaced, it's ignorant and really offensive.

You really need to stop calling the union workers greedy and saying things like they need to be replaced, it's ignorant and really offensive.

You should have just PM me. You see it from your point of view and I see it from my point of view. Keeping with the Topic. The box is not moving being that they cannot off load it. The workers don't want to work. Call it what you want, say what you will, they are not doing what they said they would.

They are hurting many people its strong arming. How many people do you think this is really going to hurt in the long run? What company just went under that has 19,000 people working for them (Yes I know there was more to the story but still)What if SSC let you make payments on this item and then right before it ships. Oh, we need to charge $$$ for it. So we are going to hold it. If you don't like it then cancel it, but we are keeping what you paid for it so far.

Again your point of view, my point of view.

The item will be a little late, and it will be here before Christmas. All is good.

PS I never said they should be replace. I said they should bring in workers to do their job till they work it out.

Last edited:
Back