SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice. $27 shipped sounds good to me! Thanks for all of those rewards points, other figures!

Yup love the points, I just ordered the obi lamp the other day. Cost, under $12 ship. Best to use the points for cheap items. Ad you will not get them for what you order.

Just ordered this along with Commander Cody to add to my growing Star Wars collection...which sits at 0 haha. Got these two and Hot Toys Luke on order.

Next pick up for me will be Sideshow Boba Fett then I am done for the minute with Star Wars! Unless I can find some cheap stuff.

Still on the fence on this one. The duel BDs were cool and well priced but this one is just another BD with a different paint job. Now if we get a Super BD.....

Nice review... and very happy to know that SS did include the binocs after all.

I cancelled this figure but fully plan to pick him up at retail very soon.

Well, he should have shipped tomorrow, but I got an email saying being delayed indefinitely due to a dock workers strike :slap

Dear [Buttmunch],

Thank you for your recent contact with Sideshow Collectibles. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I am sending this email to follow up with your request to have the Utapau Airborne Trooper Figure shipped with the Battle Droid Figure, as the items were expected to arrive in the same business week. I combined the two figures on Order TBxxxxx back on November 9, 2012, so that we could try to accommodate your request.

We have now been notified that there will be an indefinite delay in the arrival of the Battle Droid Figure, due to a union strike at the Port of Los Angeles. The Utapau Airborne Trooper Figure is here and ready to ship, so we will be processing your order to ship that figure now. The Battle Droid will be shipped at a later date, when it arrives in our warehouse.

I am sorry about this unforeseeable delay.

Well, he should have shipped tomorrow, but I got an email saying being delayed indefinitely due to a dock workers strike :slap

I know this is way off topic. These people need and should be replace. The best part is they will not get paid. Sorry, a head of time if I piss anyone one. This has nothing to do with our items. It has to do with Business and workers.

Bummer... I didn't get that email, but no biggie. I can wait a bit.

My total since I used RP was less than $11 :rock :rock :rock

You can't fire striking Union workers.
Unions are a major part of the working class.
I'm in a Union and proud of it.
Saying people should lose their jobs around Christmas time is messed up!
I've said my peace!

i didn't get an email like that either, maybe it was only part of the orders....has anyone seen a picture of the back of this figure though? im curious how the dual antennae are attached without a backpack

I had to cancel this to accomodate funds elsewhere but I can't wait for pictures because I definitely want this -- my one battle droid.

I needed the $60 towards my Luke EX that converted today. Airborne got the boot too.

Back