SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely get one of these...maybe two. I think anyone expecting to get this figure for less than 80.00 is a little too optimistic. I am guessing 90.00.

Probably right. Anything else is a real gouge after the 2-pack price.

$30 more for paint and binocs and its own box. OK, I'll bite.

good thing medicom is not doing these----
freggin the rs2 are over 2 bills--------------NUTS

It will be interesting to see how Sideshow offers a single BD - how will it be boxed (standing up?) With a unique stand? Additional accessories (yes, we see the binocs, but anything else?). The price for a single unit could get scary - look how the Clone Commanders have creeped up with less offered with them...

I'd be okay if it was the same price as the duo and it was another duo - OOM-9 and another Infantry Unit, Be a great "troop"-builder - this Infantry unit could have the backpack-less antenna that OOM features as well as many Infantry units on the TF ship.

We'll see soon enough....

It will be interesting to see how Sideshow offers a single BD - how will it be boxed (standing up?) With a unique stand? Additional accessories (yes, we see the binocs, but anything else?). The price for a single unit could get scary - look how the Clone Commanders have creeped up with less offered with them...

I'd be okay if it was the same price as the duo and it was another duo - OOM-9 and another Infantry Unit, Be a great "troop"-builder - this Infantry unit could have the backpack-less antenna that OOM features as well as many Infantry units on the TF ship.

I will be definitely picking this guy up if hes under 90$ by himself but depending on the extras that come with him I don't know how they would justify 1 droid with binocs for more than 90$. An extra droid like you suggest sounds intriguing.

I like the idea of packaging OOM-9 with another battle droid...so long as the number on the back is a new one. But I do hope that they add the pack that they showed the figure with at SDCC as well as the antenna.

Im in as long as its reasonable, how about a security or pilot droid with it.

I like the idea of packaging OOM-9 with another battle droid...so long as the number on the back is a new one. But I do hope that they add the pack that they showed the figure with at SDCC as well as the antenna.

Yah that would be the way to do it. Or to come with some battle damaged droids. Would be fun to liter the display with em.

This looks cool but I'm no army builder so the two droids I got earlier this year will do. Only other thing I may get is Droid on STAP

Im in as long as its reasonable, how about a security or pilot droid with it.

I have a feeling it'll be stand alone. I suspect we'll get security and pilot as a 2-pack and then Geonosis droid with Geonosis commander.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
id love OOM-9 to come with another Battle droid...seeing as though they already have the 2pk packaging done.
...i assume that the SDCC Exc will be the Geo battle droid or the pilot droid.....General Grievous will probably come last... :(

Oh yeah, $60 a droid. And it would be cheaper to paint your own dot... but I'm sure there are a few things unique to OOM-9, like the way the antennae connect to his backpack-less back.

I never wanted more than one battle droid (if that) so it had to be the first commander from the first PT.

The real decision for me is for a Super Battle Droid or not. I really didn't care for those designs too much and have zero desire for one on my shelf. But I would love a Droideka or Destroyer Droid.

Interesting... I never knew that he was backpackless. Still, less plastic should not necessarily equal a huge price increase. I'm definitely interested, but if there is no exclusive (or if the exclusive is a lame stand) then I'll at least go for the 10% off from a retailer.

As for the Super Battle Droids they will be a pass... really lame design.

I can see them doing that, last month/this when I was on my buying craze on eBay I got 6 sets of them all for under $80 ship (one was $89 but I own him one) each. Make him to much more then $70 and a $2.00 bottle of paint and there I go (I have 14/15 if you count the one coming on the flyer). Hmm then again maybe I should not wait?

I hope this one will have a fair price

We are talking about SS here? :panic: They already own our souls what else do they want?

:)

I do see them doing one of 3 things.

Having it by itself, pricing it the same as a clone. I{ see this one happening}.

Having it, with another droid, after all it is a commander

Like someone said, the commander and a broken down droid for the same cost of a clone. This gives SS something to do with their bad droids that come off the line (then again no two a like).

Interesting... I never knew that he was backpackless. Still, less plastic should not necessarily equal a huge price increase. I'm definitely interested, but if there is no exclusive (or if the exclusive is a lame stand) then I'll at least go for the 10% off from a retailer.

As for the Super Battle Droids they will be a pass... really lame design.

I also never seen that. The way they are written is they need that backpack to talk to the person/commander that is running them. They get a order and follow it. Only in the CW Cartoon do they seem to have a mind of their own. "Oh No why bother it's a Jedi"

The Super Battle Droids, I an say that I will never get one of them. They are to top heavy, really one shot to the legs and they are down. A Teddy Bear could do that (where has this been done before?). The Water Droids and the Droids that go with General Grievous. I can see getting them.

Still thinking no matter the cost just buying a bottle of yellow paint and painting a dot one of my droids.

I also never seen that. The way they are written is they need that backpack to talk to the person/commander that is running them. They get a order and follow it. Only in the CW Cartoon do they seem to have a mind of their own. "Oh No why bother it's a Jedi"

Actually they are upgraded to operate independent of Droid Control ships between TPM and AOTC after Anakin disabled the army with one lucky shot. That's why they have sassier attitudes in later episodes since the free range allows some of them to develop minor personalities.

TPM droids are all business.

Back