SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint was off on one eye of the one I received too...

Back to Sideshow it's gone....here's hoping the replacement is okay...

Amazing.This one is sold out now on Sideshowtoy...

I got my one so I am good. Give them time to get the 2nd shipment in. If you can get one. Don't give the yellow to much after thought. This is a battle commander and in war you don't want to have a bull-eye on your head and chest (that is why you now see the rant in the back or on the chest very small).

I hope they get aome more. I really wanted one but felt I would be safe waiting for it to get later.

This is why I just PO off the bat. Still I see them getting in more if not get a set of them and just add some yellow. I am going to paint 4 of them to give them rank (I know of Yellow, Red, Blue, and What I make the other two.).

This is why I just PO off the bat. Still I see them getting in more if not get a set of them and just add some yellow. I am going to paint 4 of them to give them rank (I know of Yellow, Red, Blue, and What I make the other two.).

Sideshow will be doing the red(security) and blue(pilot)....unless you have extra plain droids already for painting you could wait. I think they ran out because of the dock strike at the L.A. ports, so i expect they'll get more soon.

Sideshow will be doing the red(security) and blue(pilot)....unless you have extra plain droids already for painting you could wait. I think they ran out because of the dock strike at the L.A. ports, so i expect they'll get more soon.

I have some extra ones. But I will still wait to see what SSC put's out. The last two are not the same as the 1st wave.

I have 3 sets of plain droids...1 exclusive set and 2 regular sets....plain droids were more numerous so you can just mix in 1 or 2 of the others and your good to go. I would expect to see the pilot and security droids this year...probably one being a SDCC exclusive that you'll be able to get online.

Ac
I have 3 sets of plain droids...1 exclusive set and 2 regular sets....plain droids were more numerous so you can just mix in 1 or 2 of the others and your good to go. I would expect to see the pilot and security droids this year...probably one being a SDCC exclusive that you'll be able to get online.

24 plain, 1 stap, and Yellow droids. The person who sold 10 sets gave me the 1138 backpack.

Still who am I joking. I will pickup more. I would do this with clones also but they ate all the same. I know they are clones but give me this off or that.

Ps if anyone has a extra 1138 backpack that they want to trade or sell. I need one more. I may have the number your looking for.

Something else I have seen. The 1st set of droids were clean. This one and the stap droid shows war wear.

Those were weathered too... maybe not as much, but had drips and scrapes like this one.

azza.jpg

unlike other exclusives, it seems this one won't be distributed overseas. Checked SSC and noticed it was sold out. Does anyone know if their will be another batch available or is OOM-9 definitely out of stock?

Those were weathered too... maybe not as much, but had drips and scrapes like this one.

azza.jpg

I see the 1st ones as rust. The rest shows blase hits, etc. I am looking across the room at 7 of my droids. With the LT/Yellow one on the side. I like the idea the yellow is not so brite.

I guess I'm not seeing much difference in the type of weathering between the first set and 00M-9... but I didn't look it over real well.

unlike other exclusives, it seems this one won't be distributed overseas. Checked SSC and noticed it was sold out. Does anyone know if their will be another batch available or is OOM-9 definitely out of stock?

This was why I held off, I thought it would be. :(

Just wondering, is this item sold out on Sideshow website? Can't seem to find....:(

It was sold out. I was hoping they would get more in stock but if it's not even listed as being on backorder I'm thinking they made as much as there going to. I had held off getting OOM-9 with the Utapau Airbourne trooper, Boosk and the Snowtrooper coming up and thinking I could get him later. I guess the lesson is if you want to get the upcoming droids...security, pilot etc. you better get them asap. :lecture

It was sold out. I was hoping they would get more in stock but if it's not even listed as being on backorder I'm thinking they made as much as there going to. I had held off getting OOM-9 with the Utapau Airbourne trooper, Boosk and the Snowtrooper coming up and thinking I could get him later. I guess the lesson is if you want to get the upcoming droids...security, pilot etc. you better get them asap. :lecture

Yup po, asap as soon as they go up. Save yourself the problem and extra money later in life.

Interesting... I Preordered mine day one, but then cancelled it and re-ordered with RP about a month before I got it. At that time it was still available, but I guess they kept the production pretty small.

I picked up this guy as well as the Stap.
I thought the paint on this (both weathering and base texture) pales in comparison to the original battle droid and the Stap version.
It feels a bit cheaper to me. Out of the three the paint job on the Stap droid is far superior to the other two. It has better weathering and a more matte textured base coat. Love em all though.

Back