SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the house, I was able to take a look inside this time before it when under the tree. There is no backpack to this one.

Edit: An the box is so small. I thought the box for Harley was small.

Cant wait till they actually have these to ship put I have been waiting what seems like forever to get him.

Who did you order from? SSC ship it to me the other day (6th of December). I was hoping for a clean sweep, all they miss was lady death off my list.

Who did you order from? SSC ship it to me the other day (6th of December). I was hoping for a clean sweep, all they miss was lady death off my list.

I havnt ordered it yet because I am waiting to get it from SSC since I wany a commander fox also. Called on teusday and they said they wont be able to ship one out to me due to the whole port authority thing.

I havnt ordered it yet because I am waiting to get it from SSC since I wany a commander fox also. Called on teusday and they said they wont be able to ship one out to me due to the whole port authority thing.

They have them. Right now if you order this weekend its free shipping on both.

that box is smaller than Yoda's!!

WTF...can anyone take a front and back pack or a side by side comparison to another figures box for me?

O

WTF...can anyone take a front and back pack or a side by side comparison to another figures box for me?

It's a little bigger than the santa yoda box. The reg yoda box is on the shead. Not by much. But keep in mind that they are made and ship as they are in the movie. Me I just happy it was free shipping and in hand now. It's also a little smaller than Harley Quinn box. But not her shipping box.

Some else will have to take the pictures. My gf wrap it and under the tree already.

Am
Agreed... how fun :rock

I think mine is scheduled to be here tomorrow... sadly I guess FedEx wast he default for this one and they never seem to deliver my **** on time :lol

I was shocked when I found my OOM. This is the 1st item from SSC that they have shipped by FedEx. It came with my am food delivery and was put in my walk in freezer. I picked it up thinking it was a box of pecans. I was happy and mad.

Agreed interested in seeing pics of the figure box, not just the shipping carton.
cheers

just got this guy in he is pretty cool,although i still wish the droids guns could attach to their backs

just got this guy in he is pretty cool,although i still wish the droids guns could attach to their backs

None of their guns attached to their backs. They just hold them an have their backpacks.

I did not open it yet. But this one does not have a back pack..

I know none of their guns attach, thats what i was saying, that i wish that they did, although when they have a backpack on they can be place there

Mine's out for delivery... so fingers crossed I'm either home when FedEx arrives or they just leave it on the doorstep :pray:

I know none of their guns attach, thats what i was saying, that i wish that they did, although when they have a backpack on they can be place there

I am not sure if I read this right. I own 26 reg droids, and acommander. I also just looked at them a but the commander. I don't see were the gun fits on the back.

Back