SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Spiderman 2099. That is my favorite Spiderman version. In the 90s, I collected all the Marvel cards from Pepsi and I loved that design. Hulk 2099, not so much

Anyone know what the neck on this figure looks like? I'd love to turn it into a street clothes version.

wolverine_02.jpg~original.jpg

hi, anyone that already has the figure in hand can confirm whether Wolverine claws are die cast or plastic?

I guess they are plastic, which is somekind of a dissapointment...

By the way, Bgnyc007, thanks for the awesome pictures! :clap

hi, anyone that already has the figure in hand can confirm whether Wolverine claws are die cast or plastic?

I guess they are plastic, which is somekind of a dissapointment...

By the way, Bgnyc007, thanks for the awesome pictures! :clap

My bootleg has metal claws. Sharp and pointed like HT Wolverine's. The original must have had metal claws too.

I received my processing notice! SSC will start processing Wolverine orders on Thursday so this will probably ship out after the holiday.
Looking forward to mine!:yess:

I'm pretty much sold. My Gotham Knight figure needs a companion, and although Wolverine doesn't exactly pair with Batman, they have that same severe style, so they should look good together.

I can live with it as is, except for those shoulder or upper arm joints. I may try to make two shoulder pads!

I'm not sold on this yet, the fit and finish of his suit would lend well to a Gaslight Batman...WHICH I WOULD LOVE!!!

Back