1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Wolverine and he is really an incredible figure. Such great display presence. My buddy has Deadpool and I was very impressed by it as well (to the point where I just placed an order for it using the 35POOL coupon). This Magneto looks to follow the trend. :) Very impressed with how he looks.

My most wanted X-characters after those 3-

1.) GAMBIT (please make this one as accurate to the comic/cartoon suit as possible- No need to re-invent the wheel)
2.) Cyclops (Jim Lee outfit)
3.) Storm (Mohawk "punk" outift)
4.) Nightcrawler
5.) I know this is an impossible dream.... but... JUGGERNAUT

Sallah

I just got Wolverine and he is really an incredible figure. Such great display presence. My buddy has Deadpool and I was very impressed by it as well (to the point where I just placed an order for it using the 35POOL coupon). This Magneto looks to follow the trend. :) Very impressed with how he looks.

1.) GAMBIT (please make this one as accurate to the comic/cartoon suit as possible- No need to re-invent the wheel)
4.) Nightcrawler

Sallah

Gambit, Jim Lee version is a must. And 750 ex is awesome

I sold my entire hot toys/sideshow PF collection to pay for a home down payment and NFC championship game tickets back in 2016. This is the figure that got me back in the game. Can't wait for the master of Magnetism to arrive! To me the comic version of a character is the definitive character and as long as Sideshow continues to make them at this level I continue to buy my favorite Marvel/DC characters.

If they ever release a good Cyclops (my preference is the Whedon era costume, but I would also accept Claremont era), I would have to turn around and get this, too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Got Wolvie back in January.

Got Deadpool in February.

Ordered Magneto today.

I guess I am all-in on Sideshow’s X-Men now. :)

-James

4.) Nightcrawler

Sallah

man, if they did a mohawk storm... i would lose consciousness for a week. soil myself and everything. if they followed that with the "punk" rogue from that era... i might never recover. psylocke in her battle armor? long shot? dazzler with her headband and flight jacket. lord have mercy.

Production pics are up
magneto_marvel_gallery_5d9e1d6c24bea.jpg

Very tempted to buy this. If I new a Cyclops was coming there'd be no question. Preferably his Astonishing X-Men look.

Very tempted to buy this. If I new a Cyclops was coming there'd be no question. Preferably his Astonishing X-Men look.

I'm very torn on whether to get 1/6 X-Men since there's a lot of 1/12 out there, but if I did I'd just stick with the Toys Era releases as my team. They look like they will be very well done.

I'm very torn on whether to get 1/6 X-Men since there's a lot of 1/12 out there, but if I did I'd just stick with the Toys Era releases as my team. They look like they will be very well done.
They definitely look great, though I have no interest in a Fox-verse X-team. I've considered buying the Toys Era Cyclops only because no comic version appears to be forthcoming. Problem is, he's too young and would never pair with any other X figure I would buy.

Its seems sideshow is on a x men kick, we need to write the and let them know that we want them in 1/6. Seems they are working on the justice league

Yeah all their X-men PF should be in 1/6 if they took they?re time and spent the quality time there they can really be a competitor with HT. Or at least make the characters HT skips on.

Back