SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying up at IKEA so one of my three :)horror) ESB cabinets is finally coming together - Luke Snowspeeder of course had to be centerpiece for one of the Hoth displays.

gWpiiHl.jpg

That's an awesome setup. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Buying up at IKEA so one of my three :)horror) ESB cabinets is finally coming together - Luke Snowspeeder of course had to be centerpiece for one of the Hoth displays.

gWpiiHl.jpg

What an amazing “Empire” display! Love Leia’s pose. She actually looks pissed off!
Also, we really need a 1/6 2-1B now. That looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dagnabbit-

Every time this thread shows up, I curse Sideshow for not doing another run of this one. One of my all-time regrets for missing a figure. Always looks great.

Dagnabbit-

Every time this thread shows up, I curse Sideshow for not doing another run of this one. One of my all-time regrets for missing a figure. Always looks great.

I feel the same way. But there’s always hope that HT will do their version.

“Help me Hot Toys, you’re my only hope”

I am selling mine. Had to glue the "bunny ears" on the saber but he's in good condition. Even has a spare "stunt belt". The original had studs come off so sideshow sent me a new one. Can't sell at retail but will work with freaks. Listed in FS.

Just got this from StarWarsFam and it’s great! I’m sorry I waited so long to pick it up. Nothing new to say about it but post some pics.

34F0B55E-9D3E-46CD-AB01-334CF09044D9.jpeg
3CCA4B26-3C9D-4DDE-AF2E-E21AA0641F28.jpeg
DC9F2D90-8643-4A0F-9EBF-98BA56185565.jpeg

Great pics!

Thanks!

Those are some gorgeous pictures.

Thank you!

I probably pick up another one maybe. but nice pictures cocoboloboy. I like the stand have some of those left to sell.

Thanks! No extras but I will be making more.

Looks good with the HT saber and of course the stand. Glad you enjoy it!

I had a spare so what better place to use it. :) I love it, SWF. Thanks for the trade!

That stand is superb.

Thanks, T!

The speeder looks amazing!!!

Semi unrelated question, does anyone know what head sculpt that is on the Bespin Han?
It looks crazy good:

160826cfe57f8c393516afa8a80f89a3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes FSOHK, that's the one. It's the same sculpt as on the Han Echo Base hangar in the background. FYI, it's a little oversized (vs standard HT head,) has a touch too much residual sculpted Indy stubble (its a redo of an Indy,) and the hair really needs a brown brush over it (it's not quite black, but close.)

The paint apps on it are stellar though. I also have the Indy this is based on, and probably prefer it as Han vs Indy (the much rarer Indy version has kind of jug-ears that had to be tamed with some "plastic surgery.") I'll post a pic.

I loved the sculpt when I first got it, then fell out of love with it (because it felt a bit too old for ESB Han, more like ROTJ Han, but not quite ROTJ either) but then liked it again for the Hoth look.

Back