SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, thanks guys. The secondary prices are a bit much so I guess I'll stick with my X-Wing Luke, which IS a great figure.

Ok so I pulled the trigger on this figure from pop culcha. I hope its impressive. This is my holy grail, im an idiot for not pre ordering this figure, but I thought I had more time. This is my first time ordering from them, are the a good place to order, its not like I had a choice lol , awe my wallet just groaned

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Congrats!
I'm in Missouri and I've bought several figures from Popcultcha and couldn't recommend them more. They pack them well and they'll arrive quickly from USPS.

Aren't they out of Australia?

Yeah, that's where I got my figure as well. They often have 20% sales that work out to be good deals even when shipped to the US (their shipping for a single 1/6 figure is cheaper for me than Sideshow's shipping). I had accumulated reward points over time from some of those sales and used it on Snowspeeder Luke--it was still expensive, but close to the retail price Sideshow had it for.

Yeah, that's where I got my figure as well. They often have 20% sales that work out to be good deals even when shipped to the US (their shipping for a single 1/6 figure is cheaper for me than Sideshow's shipping). I had accumulated reward points over time from some of those sales and used it on Snowspeeder Luke--it was still expensive, but close to the retail price Sideshow had it for.

Yeah, my Jumptooper was $17.93 (Dec '16) and my R1 Vader was $18.68 (Apr '17) shipped from Australia to KC MO; while my Sideshow shipments in the same months were- AT-AT Driver shipped for $16.21 (Dec '16) and Ash shipped for US $18.89 (Apr '17).
Though the Sideshow stuff shipped UPS and the Popcultcha stuff shipped USPS, it's still coming half the world away for about the same price.

Yeah, my Jumptooper was $17.93 (Dec '16) and my R1 Vader was $18.68 (Apr '17) shipped from Australia to KC MO; while my Sideshow shipments in the same months were- AT-AT Driver shipped for $16.21 (Dec '16) and Ash shipped for US $18.89 (Apr '17).
Though the Sideshow stuff shipped UPS and the Popcultcha stuff shipped USPS, it's still coming half the world away for about the same price.

Do you guys have to pay import tax ? Or is there a free trade agreement with Australia and US ?

Speaking as a customer living in Australia, they're very good. I get most of my figures there. They pack them very well and their customer service is great. I hope you have a good experience and you enjoy the figure. I'm very close to picking one up too. He looks great.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeah I think with shipping I paid about 20 dollars more than sideshow. And shipping was 16 bucks from Australia and sideshow from California iv paid 18.00. Wtf sideshow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dang, $314 US at Popcultcha...already having X-Wing Luke, I'm not sure I want Snowspeeder Luke that much.

yeah I know but there is a cure it`s tough. I had to cut back some where. instead I got 5 snow troopers to make up the for the lack of other figures.

Just arrived from popcultcha love it better late than never :) 2CFFBB73-D286-4468-A5F7-570D698A2656.jpeg9214026A-EC4C-4629-ADD2-58823F4DB83C.jpeg

congrats dave. I could not pull the trigger on this. I think it`s way to over priced maybe ss will rerelease this or HT will do him.

That is what I am hoping for.
The release of this plus the 3 missing bounty hunters plus the numerous outstanding Hot Toy releases from RO and OT meant this had to be skipped at nearly £300!

I hope it is rereleased or Hot Toys make it. Frustrating as most of TLJ and Mythos Ben are easier to live without than Dengar, Zuckuss and the fabulous Shoretrooper.

Back