SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
029.jpg

Looks good... but where is that helmet chin strap coming from...?

????

I didn't modify the placement of the chin strap in any way.

I figured, and I only just noticed it because of the angle of your photo.

No dig on you, your figure looks great! But I found the chin strap to be at an odd angle. Seems like it should be between that red mark and that raised ridge on the side of his helmet, sort of running closer to his jawline.

I figured, and I only just noticed it because of the angle of your photo.

No dig on you, your figure looks great! But I found the chin strap to be at an odd angle. Seems like it should be between that red mark and that raised ridge on the side of his helmet, sort of running closer to his jawline.

I imagine that was a decision made by Sideshow for practicality. If the straps were mounted lower (as your screen cap shows), there would likely be a gap between the sides of the strap and the cheeks of the headsculpt. Which would look even worse.

The black nylon strap should also go inside of the white chin "cup", not on the outside like SSC has it.

1923F88E-B05D-4852-B320-518D2146C98A.jpg

CD373D30-6DED-40E7-BA4B-3BB6015AD3AB.jpg

It varies from shot to shot.

Lots of naysaying these last few days...

Edit: screamingmetal beat me to it.

You guys still talking about this lord get over it if you don't like it don't buy it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You guys still talking about this lord get over it if you don't like it don't buy it

Good point Darnell2019, I hadn't considered this.

On a similar note, if you don't like what you're reading... skip it and don't whine about it.

Good point Darnell2019, I hadn't considered this.

On a similar note, if you don't like what you're reading... skip it and don't whine about it.
And you all need to stop being big cry babies

And you all need to stop being big cry babies

Thanks for the advice, that did me some good. I've been upset for months about the price and some of the flaws of this figure. No need for counseling or further discussion, I'm better now.
69a96635087c21768fd96bea2a2926ab.gif

Back