SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday. Ordered on day 1.
It's amazing, Sideshow did a great job on such an iconic figure. It's great all round and I'm glad I got it. The material for the jacket works well and the head sculpts look better in person, the unhelmeted head isn't great but it's no worse than HT Bespin Luke head. I'm happy, this one is going centre stage.

Last edited:
The lifecycle of a Sideshow collectible:

Yay! It's here:
I got mine yesterday. Ordered on day 1.
It's amazing, Sideshow did a great job on such an iconic figure. It's great all round and I'm glad I got it. The material for the jacket works well and the head sculpts look better in person, the unhelmeted head isn't great but it's no worse than HT Bespin Luke head. I'm happy, this one is going centre stage.

Damn it!
Edit: The stand is cheap, zero effort went into that.

Let's see....

IMG_1656.JPG

I think this figure looks terrific. Congrats to those who got one. I really want one myself, but since this is now gone, I'm rooting for an HT version close behind.

I'm of the same opinion as Wor Gar. This figure has grown on me and I wouldn't mind owning it.

I made my decision to wait on in hand pics which means I wasnt 100% sold. Now it's not available, but I'm somehow ok with that. So now I'll wait on a HT version.

I've grown to be patient in this hobby.

It's just a mystery why they decided to do such s small run. I mean there was no time between preorder and waitlist. Strange.

No mystery, they still have X-Wing Luke in stock and collecting dust. They need help in forecasting demand.

It's just a mystery why they decided to do such s small run. I mean there was no time between preorder and waitlist. Strange.

I actually preorded this back in September. Waitlist happens late April/early May.

Rogue One Vader went quick, about 2 months. As soon as they updated the details to show he included a blade AND hilt rather than just blade he was sold out.

From those pics, HT has the better likeness.

What i really see is how much Sebastian Stan resembles Mark Hamill.

Back