SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people saying it doesn't include a stand? It says so right in the accessories list. And it's shown, very poorly lit in this pic. I lightened it up. Or do you mean a dio stand?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 201
I know this has been discussed excessively here, but man I can't get over that price.

No disrespect to those who love the SS older figures.......it's not believable that you love them for their quality.

Since I have more room now I resurrected my Bib Fortuna Ex yesterday.

For a £25 figure he's still very displayable. As is Boushh.

With certain figures the gap between quality then and now is far smaller than comparative gap between prices.

As for Snowspeeder Luke, after seeing UK pricing it looks like buying direct from Sideshow is the best option.

e.g., buying from Sideshow with a $20 code and earning RPs makes him the same price as buying from CDUK and earning CDUK's RPs.

If I dump my SS RPs on him instead it brings him down to something more reasonable.

Why are people saying it doesn't include a stand? It says so right in the accessories list. And it's shown, very poorly lit in this pic. I lightened it up. Or do you mean a dio stand?

Whoa...whoa... turn off those lights! Too bright! I can actually see the figure and accessories now!:lol

Since I have more room now I resurrected my Bib Fortuna Ex yesterday.

For a £25 figure he's still very displayable. As is Boushh.

With certain figures the gap between quality then and now is far smaller than comparative gap between prices.

As for Snowspeeder Luke, after seeing UK pricing it looks like buying direct from Sideshow is the best option.

e.g., buying from Sideshow with a $20 code and earning RPs makes him the same price as buying from CDUK and earning CDUK's RPs.

If I dump my SS RPs on him instead it brings him down to something more reasonable.

Bib fortuna is a great figure. I just packed him up the other week and was impressed by the many layers to his outfit and the pretty solid sculpting. His head his comically massive though, but for a creature/alien it's not as important for scale comparisons.

His head his comically massive though, but for a creature/alien it's not as important for scale comparisons.

You think so? I never considered that.

He's always looked in scale to me.

databank_bibfortuna_01_169_01aef5b7.jpeg

EB3.jpg

The only problem I had with his head is that the tentacles render it immobile.

How else are Sideshow expected to close the shop and send their employees to the cinema every time a new superhero movie is released? :huh

:) Yeah, exactly like the latest BS movie. Wait a minute! B v S ... Ah, maybe I was right the first time

Wish these employee outings would help their artistic lisence, something has to work:huh

Maybe if we keep lightening the picture a grapnel gun, thermal charge and snow dio will appear?

And those who piece and part themselves together a custom snowspeeder Luke will have their mics on the wrong side of the helmet. Bummer. Then I can say I'm sure glad I PO'ed him. Really glad they didnt go with shiny fabric for his coat. Didn't order him yet but I know I'm going to. I only have 47.20 in reward points with more pending. Hopefully I'll be able to use more when I'm ready to PO. I like the X-wing luke I got from SS but is lack luster on display even though I excel in posing. Seeing the $269.99 price on Snowspeeder Luke kept me from ordering immediately. Figure looks great all around and I do agree, the grapple gun omission stumps me. Sideshow has come a long way but we all funded that.

Back