SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joined waitlist. Let's wait and see.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

There was lots of confusion over it a couple months back. Initially there was a regular Sideshow exclusive accessory--just the gloves and some stores were going to sell a regular version, but then the order pages disappeared on sites like TimeWalker Toys disappeared and the Sideshow page changed from having the exclusive gloves to the whole figure being exclusive. It seems like they just made enough of these figures for the people who pre-ordered, which wasn't many given the price. :panic:
Right. May end up being hard to get if you didn't preorder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I haven't joined the waitlist in a very long time.

Don't they charge you the NDR as soon as your waitlist converts -- whether you decide to accept the conversion or not, you still owe them the NDR?

This figure really would have benefitted from having the grappling gun included, especially for the price.

I've got the X-wing Luke, which I love (with helmet on) but this was the version that I've wanted from the beginning. I even have a spare SS Hoth Han/Luke base-stand... Perhaps some day...

Just got an email from Sideshow that Luke will be arriving in their warehouse in 14 days and my card will be charged on May 23rd. Woo Hoo! Can't Wait!:yess:

I'm shocked if it's actually sold out. I thought this would be lingering and on deep discounts for Spooktacular 2018

It's wait listed now. When was this changed to sideshow exclusive ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
e8623bd0f17eac4091a3afafd53a3be4.gif

It's a shame that it's just an exclusive, it would have been nice to have this figure. Even the HT exclusives were available on eBay.

I'm shocked if it's actually sold out.

It's not. They did this gag with X-wing Luke too. Once their stock arrives, the figure will miraculously reappear available. Didn't X-wing Luke also show up at other retailers after awhile?

Granted, SS might have ended up making fewer of these after getting stuck with so many x-wing Lukes for so long... but I don't know how few they can make to actually sell thru on an unseen figure for $300.

There's no way this sold out at exactly the same time that the shipping notices went out, and no way this will be HTF until 2021 at the earliest.

Ya, I think the wait list is a pure scam by sideshow trying to get more people to order this figure. I just can't see them having very many preorders for this figure at this price with out in hand pictures. I was thinking of getting this figure at one point after seeing in hand pictures but I used all my rp on stormtrooper han so i will probably pass on this.

There's no way this sold out at exactly the same time that the shipping notices went out, and no way this will be HTF until 2021 at the earliest.

I doubt a $300 sideshow 1/6 of luke will ever be hard to find. It will live on via ebay for eternity and then some.

It was shown at celebration, but only with the helmet on. So "buying this sight unseen".... yeah sort of.

Back