SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Sideshow. It'll just be the same Red Five helmet used over.

I figured as much but I don't have their Red Five Luke so I was wondering if the visor is fixed in place and glued on the head or if there is a chance that it can be pulled down so the eyes don't line up on the lower bend.

I figured as much but I don't have their Red Five Luke so I was wondering if the visor is fixed in place and glued on the head or if there is a chance that it can be pulled down so the eyes don't line up on the lower bend.

The visor on X-Wing Luke moves up and down some...

Watched ESB again for the first time in a while the other day and it's really amazing just how often Luke wears this outfit in the movie - almost as much as the full Bespin outfit and way more than the Hoth outfit. Interesting that McQuarrie even did a painting where he's in this outfit for the Bespin duel. If they had done that, he would have been in this outfit for the majority of the movie.

Just found my extra pair of HT Luke Bespin boots. Glad I had the extra pair because the boots this fig comes Luke doesn't wear for the Dagobah or Hoth base appearances of this outfit. The fatter boots with white straps Sideshow has included are actually only seen between the crashed snowspeeder and Hoth X-Wing/evac scenes, the rest of the time they are the all-tannish and thinner Bespin boots.

Just found my extra pair of HT Luke Bespin boots. Glad I had the extra pair because the boots this fig comes Luke doesn't wear for the Dagobah or Hoth base appearances of this outfit. The fatter boots with white straps Sideshow has included are actually only seen between the crashed snowspeeder and Hoth X-Wing/evac scenes, the rest of the time they are the all-tannish and thinner Bespin boots.

I never knew that. Interesting.

Think I might spend all my reward points on this guy. If only to bring the price down to something normal. Such a scam considering how much of the tooling and design work already exists. Just hope the head sculpt is worth it !

it's going to be interesting to have another two Lukes, one by ssc one by HT, released close in time.

And similar Luke faces... at least the source material.

I can't remember, do they normally show figures at SDCC and release them for sale and/or preorder during the Con ?

Wondering if they'll finally take this off preorder and starrt shipping at SDCC time ?

I just got an email saying this will charge/ship on Tuesday May 23! Yes finally about to come. Looking forward to this one!

I wonder if they will even show the complete figure before shipping preorders? Feels like they are hiding that alt sculpt.

It's wait listed now. When was this changed to sideshow exclusive ?

There was lots of confusion over it a couple months back. Initially there was a regular Sideshow exclusive accessory--just the gloves and some stores were going to sell a regular version, but then the order pages disappeared on sites like TimeWalker Toys and the Sideshow page changed from having the exclusive gloves to the whole figure being exclusive. It seems like they just made enough of these figures for the people who pre-ordered, which wasn't many given the price. :panic:

I can't believe it.

And we still don't know what you're getting. :lol

Yeah it would've been nice to have seen the final unhelmeted headsculpt before release. I'll mostly be displaying him wearing the helmet, so at least we've seen that and it does look really good.

And yeah I see he's indeed on waitlist now, with no regular edition. I wonder why they took it away though.

Back