SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head does look small, probably due to the suit?

It's a tough call; have to wait and see in-hand photos.

I passed on this mostly due to price and not trusting how production will turn out.

I've paid more on the after-market (looking at you, ANH Leia) but been happy anyway. I'd just hate to get cranked for this price outta the gate and buy something I consider a compromise.

The new pics just have me even more curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like how this turned out. The sculpt is decent, not bad but nothing spectacular, but I plan on displaying this with the helmet on anyway.

Don't like the dark blue saber blade with the glittery effect either, but I don't plan on displaying him with the saber lit.

No that's accurate. Mark has elongated, quadruple jointed rubber thumbs. Google it.

It's true... all of it

thumbs up.jpg

Really liking what I see overall. He needs to hop in his Snowspeeder and fly on over to me so I can see for myself. Bummed about the hard boots though, but I'm really looking forward to the figure.

I wish someone would do a custom run of the jacket using thinner material - then I could avoid this release completely. The helmeted head looks utterly 'okay' the bare head sculpt looks like Frazer Hines around the time he was in Doctor Who.

I just wish Sideshow was still fun and stuck to secondary characters. I bought Bib Fortuna a few weeks ago - what a great figure in every respect except the body. Buying this feels like a chore.

Sorry to moan.

Just checked the film: Luke has no holster on Hoth.

But on Dagobah he has a holster with thigh strap.

So Sideshow went somewhere in-between. [emoji38]

EDIT: Kuat beat me by seconds. I love DVRs.

I like the holster look -- gonna steal the strap off an older SS Han or Luke.
He had the holster in the cargo area in the ship let's just go with that ok guy's [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm digging it. Don't care much for the unhelmeted sculpt and it will more than likely never see the outside of the box. I think with a bit of futzing and some minor tweaks this will be a pretty solid figure.
This release makes me wish epic models could sell the 1/6th snow speeder.......:pray:

I'm digging it. Don't care much for the unhelmeted sculpt and it will more than likely never see the outside of the box. I think with a bit of futzing and some minor tweaks this will be a pretty solid figure.
This release makes me wish epic models could sell the 1/6th snow speeder.......:pray:

This! I would LOVE a 1/6 scale snow speeder. Does anyone know how big it would be?

It does look great. My only nits are...The helmet deco looks a bit off (overdone) and the boots are a bit cheap looking (the thick plastic look -not so good ), but that could just be the way it comes across in the pics.

The outfit looks great, the portrait is well done...looks like a solid release. Still want to see some in-hand pics before committing.

One last thing...a snow wedge for the base would have been welcomed. ..

It looks good but still not $270 good. I realize he's wearing snow gear but he looks really poofy overall which I'm not sure I like.

Back