SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall a nice figure. Like everything 1/6 overpriced by about $60. He looks good and looks more in line with the part 2 figure. Might pick up anther to make into a part 4. Accessories are nice. Love the speargun. Don't like the mask. It is too small and almond shaped. Will be swapping it out. The hands and forearms looks great. My left ankle was cracked so off to sideshow for that. Made him a snazzy stand decal too with a woodgrain.

jason_iii_15.jpg

jason_iii_16.jpg

jason_iii_19.jpg

jason_iii_14.jpg

jason_iii_18.jpg

jason_iii_17.jpg

UPS does it again. Shipment release authorized and delivery instructions to leave at the rear door. What happens? Missed delivery alert not an hour after I leave for work. Ugh.

Does he seem to have the right bulk and height, Evilface? He looks pretty good with the other Horror figures... but almost seems like he should be a touch bigger.

Love the stand decal, that's legit :rock

Yeah Evil that Decal is incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks, it was hell to make.....

As for the size of him, no 1/6 makers are perfect in scale, but I think he is the right height. Could be bulkier but the shirt is pretty well tailored for the body. Booker was 6.3 while Affleck is 6.4. And would totally beat up Jason. The FvJ version could be taller as he was monster tall in that flick. Freddy above is on a HT slim and Myers on a standard HT.

jason_iii_20.jpg

jason_iii_21.jpg

UPS just dropped mine up going to open him up and then I'll post some pics and thoughts.

Just Opened Mine. Left Ankle good Check. Chevrons of center. Somewhat. As everyone else said,That Machete Is $#@%ing Huge!:lol

No pics yet but so far really impressed by this figure. Mine came with none of the issues in this thread and chevron is centered it looks. Underneath the sculpt when you pop it off does have some blood which is weird but other then that it's awesome. I started to pad the shoulders and back a bit to give it more bulk like what Richard looked like in the film. Going to paint some blood on him not a lot. I think overall I thought I was going to have too customize it more but I'm actually quite pleased with the stock figure.

UPS does it again. Shipment release authorized and delivery instructions to leave at the rear door. What happens? Missed delivery alert not an hour after I leave for work. Ugh.

I was home and got a ups notice left stuck to my door. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was waiting until you went to the bathroom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Alright here's mine. I padded the shoulders and worked on the shirt a bit. It's really tight and it leaves a weird fold in the back but from the front it looks great. Kept the top snap undone to show the tank shirt. Dirt effect was added a bit and added some faded blood to the pants along with some mud very Suttle changes may not even show up on camera or video but this there. I did not want full on blood on the pants like some of you I was trying to go accurate to the film and a certain still. I put blood on his left hand. It's got mixes of red, blues and blacks I wanted it to be semi fresh but also fade and have a dirt effect to it since he gets cut by Chris in the film and is running around getting dirty with an infected cut. I didn't want it to match the fresh look on the machete, axe or even blood on the shoes. Again tried to go accurate and a little of my own take. To me it's perfect now and nothing else will be changed to it. Overall super impressed by this release you honestly don't even need to add anything to it besides futz it a bit out of the packaging.

Ryan

Before
c64a2576da26e63b2682fdeddab9f7a0.jpg

After
8b2a81381fe7698b8278db36f3c3e8f8.jpg

Quick video I made. Sorry for the lighting weather been bad over here and not much time to make videos these days. Enjoy either way!

Ryan

Alright here's mine. I padded the shoulders and worked on the shirt a bit. It's really tight and it leaves a weird fold in the back but from the front it looks great. Kept the top snap undone to show the tank shirt. Dirt effect was added a bit and added some faded blood to the pants along with some mud very Suttle changes may not even show up on camera or video but this there. I did not want full on blood on the pants like some of you I was trying to go accurate to the film and a certain still. I put blood on his left hand. It's got mixes of red, blues and blacks I wanted it to be semi fresh but also fade and have a dirt effect to it since he gets cut by Chris in the film and is running around getting dirty with an infected cut. I didn't want it to match the fresh look on the machete, axe or even blood on the shoes. Again tried to go accurate and a little of my own take. To me it's perfect now and nothing else will be changed to it. Overall super impressed by this release you honestly don't even need to add anything to it besides futz it a bit out of the packaging.

Ryan

Before
c64a2576da26e63b2682fdeddab9f7a0.jpg

After
8b2a81381fe7698b8278db36f3c3e8f8.jpg

Looks great man. What did you use to pad the shoulders ?

Got mine today. Luckily no issues. Great figure. The clothes look almost identical to the original premium format. And the original figures I have look vey toyish compared to him. My collecting has really slowed down, but I'm glad I stuck with this one.

Back