SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I just noticed and didn't realize sooner. The figure doesn't come with fisted hands, but on the promo photos he has them on. Check out the art box photo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think all of them look to have some chevron issues.. my OCD is kicking in . With the packaging being so cheap on this - combined with a lot of other nit picks (loose left boot.. paint rub on hand) .. it may have to go back.

Is the left side chevron supposed to be a different size? that is what is more glaring on mine than the middle one..

ajjason.jpg

I honestly like the packaging. It's really nice in my opinion but again everyone has there opinion. MY chevron seems fine and really if it was off center it wouldn't be too big of a deal just because the movie hock went through hell and the chevron fell off as they were filming. Still really impressed with this release and i'm one of those that has been hard on Sideshow since they have released a lot of bombed figures that are hot toy prices. This is worth every penny. It could be cheaper but it isn't bad.

It's hard to tell what's off in many pictures. In some it looks fine lined up with holes right above, but not with the nose. And that looks off because of the weathering on the nose.

Now, I have to check that left side of my mask.

Here he is, chevrons are off center but for the price I'm quite happy after setting him up. He'll make a fine addition to the collection!

Thank you, I'm a big fan of their stuff! They really take the time with their records and overall packaging.

Me too! I need a Dr Decker or Peloquin in 1/6 to pose with my Nightbreed album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today and what can I say that hasn't already been said or addressed? My top chevron is off by a smudge but nothing to write SS about...my left foot however is going to need to be replaced. Cracked. Anyways, this isn't the ultimate Part III Jason, but still a very awesome Jason figure nonetheless. Haven't decided how much modding I'm going to do to the guy yet. Definitely adding bulk to the shoulders though. Enjoy pics!
IMG_20170407_195111_984.jpgIMG_20170407_193817_250.jpgIMG_20170407_193443_978.jpgIMG_20170407_193404_266.jpgIMG_20170407_193730_463.jpgIMG_20170407_193524_053.jpgIMG_20170407_193324_549.jpgIMG_20170407_193058_414.jpgIMG_20170407_193147_859.jpgIMG_20170407_193238_126.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

My one is a little bigger too but it doesn't draw the eye like an off center chevron.
68f1a0991d3518e1251a3a1eed2b5193.jpg

Good news Bad News....

The good news...

You get a txt the package from SS is ready to pick up minutes before you leave town for a week long vacatiom.

The Bad news....

Your so busy with family stuff you will have not time to open him up and check him out till the week is over...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright here's mine. I padded the shoulders and worked on the shirt a bit. It's really tight and it leaves a weird fold in the back but from the front it looks great. Kept the top snap undone to show the tank shirt. Dirt effect was added a bit and added some faded blood to the pants along with some mud very Suttle changes may not even show up on camera or video but this there. I did not want full on blood on the pants like some of you I was trying to go accurate to the film and a certain still. I put blood on his left hand. It's got mixes of red, blues and blacks I wanted it to be semi fresh but also fade and have a dirt effect to it since he gets cut by Chris in the film and is running around getting dirty with an infected cut. I didn't want it to match the fresh look on the machete, axe or even blood on the shoes. Again tried to go accurate and a little of my own take. To me it's perfect now and nothing else will be changed to it. Overall super impressed by this release you honestly don't even need to add anything to it besides futz it a bit out of the packaging.

Ryan

Before
c64a2576da26e63b2682fdeddab9f7a0.jpg

After
8b2a81381fe7698b8278db36f3c3e8f8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy on the newest addition to the collection!!

And just like that...Caine comes through and makes a NEW headsculpt, separate neck w/shoulders and a mask. They can be seen on FB (Caine Productions) and IG (caine_productions)

I used my good ole citadel blood god paint for my blood, though i didn't put any on the hands. Wasn't sure about that as i prefer most of the scenes where is is rather clean looking. Like right after he puts the mask on. I should pose him with the spear but i couldn't quite get the look down due to his arm being kinda stiff at the shoulder.

Back