SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to laugh, the automated response I got when I emailed them is that they've had an increase the response turn around time, about 5-7 days now and that they've hired on more reps. :lol What does that tell you? There's a LOT of problems with the products right now. Don't cut corners and do it right the first time and they wouldn't have to hire more customer service reps :slap

Got mine a while ago, just now getting around to taking some photos. At least mine is in perfect shape, no defects. My chevron is even perfect! The only thing i don't like is how small the shirt fits the body and the hand peg for the spear hand is loose. The hand pegs are def on the cheap side.

Couple of mine with my custom stand from evilface:

17814577_1456225834398285_6340388549906185341_o.jpg
17761070_1456225494398319_7413862851537612098_o.jpg
17814630_1456225314398337_3337523265196834239_o.jpg

I really want to get this figure and put it on my sons upper shelf in his room to watch over him as he sleeps

Chalk up another straight one.....maybe the QC is not as bad and it was only an issue with a few of the first to ship....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want to get this figure and put it on my sons upper shelf in his room to watch over him as he sleeps

Nothing says, peace and tranquility like that hockey mask wearing protector Jason.

Put wings and a halo on him and put him on top the Christmas Tree I say.

EDIT: Better yet put a pretty female angel up there and pose Jason like he is almost at the top of the tree about to spread Joy and Cheer all over Christmas. What am I doing up at 3:30am thinking about Jason posing possibilities. Never eating Popeye's chicken before bed again.

He's a nice enough figure.

There's nothing I want to do to him, apart from water treating the shirt collar.

33718025822_b02bb96a2b_o.jpg

33833519396_d2701ee4db_o.jpg

33833524206_0750749bb5_o.jpg

How tall is the Chris Lee figure(which looks awesome by the way)? If you took Jason off that large base, he would look like a dwarf beside him. Would you be able to do a side by side comparison pic? Chris Lee is 6.5' and Brooker is 6.3' plus add a couple inches with the work boot heels they should be right at the same height.

How tall is the Chris Lee figure(which looks awesome by the way)? If you took Jason off that large base, he would look like a dwarf beside him. Would you be able to do a side by side comparison pic? Chris Lee is 6.5' and Brooker is 6.3' plus add a couple inches with the work boot heels they should be right at the same height.

I made the Christopher Lee a scale 6' 5", so roughly 12.8". Oddly enough, Dracula is also wearing work boots.

Jason is 12.5".

So they're correct in relation to each other, but possibly not to scale accounting for boot heels.

I've been re-watching the Friday the 13th film series. Got to Part III last night, and surprisingly the wild Sideshow shirt collar is accurate. Jason looked a mess squeezing into that stolen shirt. So I won't bother with water treatment.

I made the Christopher Lee a scale 6' 5", so roughly 12.8". Oddly enough, Dracula is also wearing work boots.

Jason is 12.5".

So they're correct in relation to each other, but possibly not to scale accounting for boot heels.

I've been re-watching the Friday the 13th film series. Got to Part III last night, and surprisingly the wild Sideshow shirt collar is accurate. Jason looked a mess squeezing into that stolen shirt. So I won't bother with water treatment.

Thank you. Must be the angle of the pic making Jason look shorter. As for the collar, in Part 3 some scenes it's up and some flat. Can't go wrong either way.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 jason.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 jason.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1  hm 1.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 hm 1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 176
Getting mine today pumped and weirdly enough I posted something on Facebook years ago on this same day when I got my old Sideshow Part 3 Jason. It's weird as **** that a long time ago on this same day I got that version and today I'm getting the new one.

Getting mine today pumped and weirdly enough I posted something on Facebook years ago on this same day when I got my old Sideshow Part 3 Jason. It's weird as **** that a long time ago on this same day I got that version and today I'm getting the new one.

That is weird. PT3 was my first SST figure and I told myself this would be my last, started with Jason and ending with Jason but I preordered Freddy last week so there goes that.

That is weird. PT3 was my first SST figure and I told myself this would be my last, started with Jason and ending with Jason but I preordered Freddy last week so there goes that.
It is inwoke up and was like woah. I started collecting because of jason and so glad we are getting a new one. Freddy I'll be ordering also excited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm still debating on whether or not to add blood to the machete or not as it has some decent blood spray on it. whoever said that thing is oversized wasn't kidding, the thing is long as crap! Like a 1/4 longer than it should be.

I'm still debating on whether or not to add blood to the machete or not as it has some decent blood spray on it. whoever said that thing is oversized wasn't kidding, the thing is long as crap! Like a 1/4 longer than it should be.

No wonder most of the pics I'm seeing have him holding the axe instead of his signature weapon. I'll look through my extra machetes this weekend and see which works best.

Back