SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If our eBay friends in China don't mind, please fill this void. If they're up to the task with the likes of TWD then I'm sure a Jason sculpt with removable mask would fly too.

For their cheek and lets just say 'winding us up tactics' with that full figure picture the very least they should do is just release the damn thing (the full whack) and let us have it for the original price just for their general wallyness and inconvenience. :lecture

As we speak Horror fans 0 / Sideshow 1

:mad:

Time to even the score -

vlcsnap-2014-12-31-13h48m52s187.png

'Lets play ball'

here is what sideshow said....

"thanks for sharing your comments on our Jason Voorhees piece. Please know we hear you -all the fans, and all the talk about the possibility of an unmasked Jason. Our creative team worked hard to create a figure that was incredibly detailed and accurate, at a reasonable 1:6 price. In the process, the team decided to do one single head sculpt -with the mask to keep the cost down for all Jason collectors.

This is an incredible piece for $209, the detail and coloring on the mask is absolutely amazing! We're confident you -all Jason collectors are going to love this piece. Thanks again for your email, and sharing your +1 thoughts.

Happy Collecting,
Sideshow Support"

I sent my 2 cents in. While I wouldn't be using the unmasked head, I do want those "mad" hands and would be ok with an added $30-$40 to my preorder for otherwise unreleased accessories. The figure's already so badass looking, I won't be butt hurt if nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This is an incredible piece for $209, the detail and coloring on the mask is absolutely amazing! We're confident you -all Jason collectors are going to love this piece. Thanks again for your email, and sharing your +1 thoughts.

Happy Collecting,
Sideshow Support"

Someone please respond and ask why they're so confident that the production figure will have the same detail and coloring? Seriously, are they going to have QC at the factory (for the first time ever) or something??

Quit blowing smoke, Sideshow.

Someone please respond and ask why they're so confident that the production figure will have the same detail and coloring? Seriously, are they going to have QC at the factory (for the first time ever) or something??

Quit blowing smoke, Sideshow.
Bro send them a email as well if u can post on here send them a email we all need to be heard!!!! It takes just as long to send a email as it does to post here!!!!

Meh, worst comes to worst, there'll be custom options available. SSC has at least provided a very good base to work with (let alone for guys like Nathan to customize), so personally I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it. Seems we're all getting the same form letter and I don't expect they're going to back down.

It is a shame for sure. The figure with speargun and extra goodies was an absolutely perfect package (man, that sculpt with the reaching hands... :drool). I'd have gladly paid $300 for it but I'm assuming it's a pretty tiny market for this figure. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to SSC that it didn't work on their end. Just please don't eff up the QC on this, Sideshow. :pray:

Kristie Villegas reading your emails......
giphy.gif

Sideshow's Creative leader reading you emails......
giphy.gif

Sideshows complaint department receiving you emails....

giphy.gif

Sideshows Marketing Department reading your emails....
giphy.gif

Me reading this forum.....
giphy.gif

I'm surprised we haven't crashed the site again. This topic has taken over my life as of late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree it sucks that we won't get the extra head... It is sort of funny to watch everyone like this piece and order it only to freak out when they see some pics of the unmasked head... All the sudden SSC owes them the unmasked head.

Not gonna lie.. That unmasked head is awesome and it stings to know we can't get it. But I was happy with it before and I will be happy with it again after I get it (if QC is up to snuff)

Perhaps I don't know the usual pricing on 1/6 pieces but this seems like a good deal for such a detailed piece. Looking forward to displaying it come Halloween time :)

While I agree it sucks that we won't get the extra head... It is sort of funny to watch everyone like this piece and order it only to freak out when they see some pics of the unmasked head... All the sudden SSC owes them the unmasked head.

That's not true. The announced figure already felt incomplete and half-assed to some of us BEFORE we even learned it could/SHOULD have had more, and in fact once did. Now it's just :banghead

Perhaps I don't know the usual pricing on 1/6 pieces but this seems like a good deal for such a detailed piece.
Again, that's giving too much benefit of doubt that the detail on the production pieces will even remotely come close to the prototype. Sorry, but Occam's Razor and Sideshow's history leave me skeptical.

Looking forward to displaying it come Halloween time :)
That's cool. But you'll have to wait until Halloween 2017, at the earliest.

Most of us here would probably never pose him maskless but I would've loved to have posed him with the bloody mask.

Kristie Villegas reading your emails......
giphy.gif

Sideshow's Creative leader reading you emails......
giphy.gif

Sideshows complaint department receiving you emails....

giphy.gif

Sideshows Marketing Department reading your emails....
giphy.gif

Me reading this forum.....
giphy.gif

:lol:lol:lol that was funny!

Back