SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really care if the mask is removable

jason's face honestly looked kinda lame in part 3

Paint has gotten better and tailoring is really pretty good. This is a simple design so hopefully they kill it. I had some points so i went ahead. Really curious to see what the price is for Freddy.

Paint has gotten better and tailoring is really pretty good. This is a simple design so hopefully they kill it. I had some points so i went ahead. Really curious to see what the price is for Freddy.

Me too I would love to see the price point on Freddy as well yeah I hope they kill this as well!!!!

alabama-wow-girl.gif

I preordered this as well as the PF because I love the character. I probably wouldn't have displayed it unmasked but it would have been nice to have the option.

Now I'm confused.

I hope that is true because despite already having a pt. 3 with 3 different reveal sculpts, I'd set this just because!

Can somebody contact sideshow to check if the photos of these unmasked head sculpt are true? :confused:

I would take a seperate unmasked head as an exclusive instead of the spear gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is Beto's. There are several things different like the temple veins, the brow, chin and the eye wrinkles.

Where are these pics from?

That would certainly suck if that was Sideshow's original intention, to offer that sculpt, and then backed out. I'm not convinced though.

The sculpt is prolly there, just not painted? Can't tell on preorder figure if the eyes are visible, the sockets are all black.

Maybe the intended to have a sculpt with a non-removable mask, then the macheted head with removable damaged mask, then scrapped all that for the single non-removable mask/sculpt to keep cost down :dunno

I read a few posts back that a head for Firefly was offered after the figure came out. Is this normal for Sideshow? I love GIJOE and Firefly but surely if there was enough people to sway for extra Firefly there'd be enough to sway for Jason??? BTW, I can't see crap on that link or weibo.com, anyone?

Back