SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close up shots

13012749_10153627059983233_6172864779653736258_n.jpg

13015463_10153627060003233_1750267617173525771_n.jpg

My only gripe is the thin physique but the angle of that top shot makes him look bulkier. I want to see what's going on under the mask!

Looks pretty good. I can't wait to see his face. Where's the PO already? I need a Jason in my collection.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All the links lead to crap copies. :(

e.g.,

There's also 'Teenage Frankenstein', used in the same film, as mashed up here:

Hell yeah! Complete with spinning drum sticks! That is part of the reason Jason VI was really good. During that era, my era, you got comedy, murder and music unlike any other. I still want to see the He's back video so I can see Jason bust out of the burning RV!!!

There's a Friday the 13th in May, maybe they are waiting for that to put up the PO...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Maybe, but if so, why initially announce a different date only to pull it at the last minute?

Human Jason was a lanky fellow. Wasn't stocky until Hodder Zombie Jason.

I heave to respectfully disagree with you brother-man. Booker himself didn't have that physique, but with the prosthetic neck and probably some padding, he looked like a hulking dude with no neck. Not saying he was in Olympic body building shape; he had a bit of a beer belly (probably padding) but had big upper arms and forearms and the prosthetic made him look like a beast. These are a few pt. 3 pics but it was also Booker in pt.4 (aside from the stunts) so he had a similar build in that one too

There wasn't much lanky about him in 3 & 4 and the fig looks like a very fit Jason. Lean & mean for the ladies. Like this pic here looks like sex symbol Jason. Scroll up so you block the mask and you can confuse him for Indy :lol

View attachment 258810

I heave to respectfully disagree with you brother-man. Booker himself didn't have that physique, but with the prosthetic neck and probably some padding, he looked like a hulking dude with no neck. Not saying he was in Olympic body building shape; he had a bit of a beer belly (probably padding) but had big upper arms and forearms and the prosthetic made him look like a beast. These are a few pt. 3 pics but it was also Booker in pt.4 (aside from the stunts) so he had a similar build in that one too

There wasn't much lanky about him in 3 & 4 and the fig looks like a very fit Jason. Lean & mean for the ladies. Like this pic here looks like sex symbol Jason. Scroll up so you block the mask and you can confuse him for Indy :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

A definite purchase and so far so good from SS. I just hope they pack him out with accessories (weapons etc.) and don't skim at all on this release.

In terms of favourites in the film series, for me it has to be -

Remake
X
JGTH

Wow, you have 2 & 1 way too low, IMHO.

Mine:

2 (Teenage Elephant Man Jason still the scariest)

X

Remake

JTM

JGTH

I love 1 and 2 and by right they should be up there with 3 and 4 but I love the OTT Jason Voorhees more.

I think we can all agree that the only awful one is JGTH, that movie was garbage.

Again, just like with Jason X, I must say I like JTGH. I grew up watching it and it has some fun kills in it. It's definitely not a great movie, but an enjoyable part of the franchise for me. I just watched the unrated DVD the other night as a matter of fact.

The old joke is that JTM is so bad that it is good but the same cannot be said for JGTH, just bad, bad, bad.

Brooker was the best jason PERIOD. I met him years ago at a convention and overall he was a pretty nice guy. Sadly he passed away a couple years ago but it was the best day of my life and actually my first convention I ever attended so it was a special one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Brooker was the best jason PERIOD. I met him years ago at a convention and overall he was a pretty nice guy. Sadly he passed away a couple years ago but it was the best day of my life and actually my first convention I ever attended so it was a special one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Agreed, and that's cool you got to meet him

Back