SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, and that's cool you got to meet him

Yep it is pretty cool. I luckily was able to meet him before he passed on. A lot of people said he wasn't a nice guy but my experience he was generally nice. Very tall too.

In my mind's eye I see Hodder when I picture Jason. Not really an opinion, just the image I have of him. A square shouldered, heavy breather.

I agree. Everybody knows that the reason that radio got broke is because it was nothing near a Ghetto Blaster, Jason did em' a favor. Now to see the boxers head roll...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

942248_10153630778268233_179291232410445262_n.jpg

13055320_10153630778338233_8255712831385592670_n.jpg

My favorite is part 4.

Jason looked very intimidating and still actually ran after people, he was relentless. It also had some memorable characters and some cool deaths with really nice blood and gore effects.

Part 7 is my second favorite, the movie itself sucks and is one of the tamest blood a gore wise but jason looked awesome with the exposed ribs and stuff.

When I was a wee lad. My older brother introduced me to Friday the 13th part 1. I was hooked! I remember watching the rest of the films with him and either giving a high 5 for the neat kills or waving off the weak ones.

We loved the series and in fact many horror flicks. He is no longer with us so in a way, my entire horror collection is a tribute to my brother.
My favorites in order like many others here:
III
I
II
IV
VI
Remake
VII
X
VIII
VIIII
V.
I'll be picking up Ladykiller (Pop-LOL)Jason
Also. Inaccurate but still menacing in its own way.

When I was a wee lad. My older brother introduced me to Friday the 13th part 1. I was hooked! I remember watching the rest of the films with him and either giving a high 5 for the neat kills or waving off the weak ones.

We loved the series and in fact many horror flicks. He is no longer with us so in a way, my entire horror collection is a tribute to my brother.
III
I
II
IV
VI
Remake
VII
X
VIII
VIIII
V.

Very cool man, and sorry about your brother. :(

My favorite kill is the guy doing the handstand in part 3. I don't think a lot tops that in brutality.

The figures look pretty decent.

The bodies are like stick figures. Jason is missing his trademark part 3 neck. Both bodies have minimal mass, even old man Kueger looks Shockingly thin. They will need to be bulked up to look normal.

Last edited:
My favorite kill is the chick in the sleeping bag getting bashed against the tree (pt. 7 not X). After all, F13 is all about campers. She looked like a banana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to agree the figures look like they are starving to death. Beef up the bodies and fix Krueger's neck and all should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them enough to buy them. :rock

bring the PO's now ***s !

They are so off in thickness that I wonder if they don't really have bodies underneath the clothing. Maybe they are just showing the parts as they sit right now?

They are so off in thickness that I wonder if they don't really have bodies underneath the clothing. Maybe they are just showing the parts as they sit right now?

I agree with you on that one. Looks like there is nothing there if you look closely at Freddy. I DO think the likeness to Robert Englund is there. I'd gladly display them in my collection. The alternative is a custom for 700-1700 [emoji107]. At least not now.

Jason could definitely use a touch of bulk IMO, but I think there's a lot of lens distortion in that last profile shot that's making the figures look worse than they really are

III
I
II
IV
VI
Remake
VII
X
VIII
VIIII
V.

No pun intended!

Sorry about your brother man

I heave to respectfully disagree with you brother-man. Booker himself didn't have that physique, but with the prosthetic neck and probably some padding, he looked like a hulking dude with no neck. Not saying he was in Olympic body building shape; he had a bit of a beer belly (probably padding) but had big upper arms and forearms and the prosthetic made him look like a beast. These are a few pt. 3 pics but it was also Booker in pt.4 (aside from the stunts) so he had a similar build in that one too

I agree with your remarks regarding the physique of Richard Brooker in Part III, but Brooker didn't appear again as Jason in Part IV - that was Ted White (who is uncredited in the film itself, but was subsequently credited in Part VII when footage from IV popped up).

My bigger issue with this Sideshow 1/6 Jason is that, like their prior Part III, the hockey mask is simply too oval. The Part III mask was quite distinctive as a result of some odd vacuum forming process, and also because of the 3D visuals necessary for the film. It's more elongated than is typically depicted. Of all the fan repros of that mask, only one has hit the original on the head: Crash Creations' P82v3 mask. It's incredibly accurate like no other, and captures what is missing in all other Part III fan memorabilia.

b27336_e69ec9140d9047e498cf05c70ccf5de9.jpg

:exactly: I was going to say the same thing. I have the Crash pt 3 as well, it's perfect. The rounded SS mask loses Jason's look from pt 3, not completely, but it definitely changes his overall appearance being that the mask is the focal point of the character.

Back