SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you got all the issues on yours... that might be a return. The arms are not an issue I've heard of from others, but the boot is pretty universal and the neck is just the design. Luckily the neck is an easy fix, just stuff it with foam or paper towels. It's got enough give that it expands nicely and looks great afterward.

And so it begins!

Extra%20heads.jpg

I was surprised that the straps on the mask are actual fabric... I assumed they were some kind of rubbery material.

I find it so strange that they would paint so much of the underlying head only to permanently cover it like that; and (aside from being pretty basic) it's solid paint work :lol

If anyone is not wanting their Sideshow heads let me know... I don't want to pay eBay prices for them, but I'd love to have a few to play around with.

I just received a Sideshow Jason body. My question is; Are the ankle pegs removable? I can find out myself, I just don't want to ruin it. If anyone knows, please respond. This way I want have to go all mad scientist. Thanks!

Nope, they are part of the shins. I've never modded one of the new bodies, but I think it'd be possible to cut off the existing ball and then permanently insert a HT or other style peg.

Yea ankles are part of the lower let. Easy to change though. Just dremel the old ankles off. Use some long HT style ankle pegs, cut the ball off one end, drill a hole in the bottom of the leg, glue new ankles in place.

Back