SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After completing the mods, I found an extra machete from one of the older Sideshow figures... it looks so much better. The detail on the newer one is crisper, but no comparison as to which one looks better in his hand.

3d8c1efb-e4e5-4109-ab91-b1e877f27596_zpsuzofa8nt.jpg

After completing the mods, I found an extra machete from one of the older Sideshow figures... it looks so much better. The detail on the newer one is crisper, but no comparison as to which one looks better in his hand.

3d8c1efb-e4e5-4109-ab91-b1e877f27596_zpsuzofa8nt.jpg
Looks good! I got my chevrons you sent me by the way, much appreciated! Now I just need to find time to do some mods to mine.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks good! I got my chevrons you sent me by the way, much appreciated! Now I just need to find time to do some mods to mine.

Glad they arrived... and I didn't think to check, but I bet the chevrons on the sideshow mask would likely come off with some rubbing alcohol. It'd also take off some of the paint, but that might not be a bad thing.

There's a video I saw where a group of folks tried to unmask and kill Jason together. It looked like fun and I guess you can be the counselors too for some multiplayer?? Anyway with all the different variations of Jason that are playable it should be worth the price of a game. Hell, we spent 200+ on this figure! JV is getting buku royalties[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a video I saw where a group of folks tried to unmask and kill Jason together. It looked like fun and I guess you can be the counselors too for some multiplayer?? Anyway with all the different variations of Jason that are playable it should be worth the price of a game. Hell, we spent 200+ on this figure! JV is getting buku royalties[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its multiplayer only...

Its multiplayer only...

I am jazzed for this game! I have it coming on ps4, it will only be multiplayer at first!
Then a month or two down the line they are releasing a single player mode update. Then you can enjoy having Jason and all those counselors to yourself!
Can't wait! I imagine I will be a complete dork and have my 1/6 Jason right next to me as I play because, well...I've come this far, why not.

I am jazzed for this game! I have it coming on ps4, it will only be multiplayer at first!
Then a month or two down the line they are releasing a single player mode update. Then you can enjoy having Jason and all those counselors to yourself!
Can't wait! I imagine I will be a complete dork and have my 1/6 Jason right next to me as I play because, well...I've come this far, why not.

:rotfl

LMAO !!!!I think I will do the same.

I had mine next to me while I rewatched Part 3 and 4 over the weekend, so I'll do it again when I get the game!

Well got my Jason today and I'm not too happy with him!!! The left foot pops off at will the wrist joints are really loose. The gap in the neck. And the shoulder is kinda loose. Man the proto looked so good and this is what we end up with don't know if I want to keep it or just get my money back so frustrated right now!!!

Back