SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in progress. Still need to add the lower lip and chin area and make subtle adjustments in all sorts of areas, but it's coming along. I'm really loving how the teeth came out.

Jason%20Mod%20WIP%2001.jpg

Jason%20Mod%20WIP%2002.jpg

Excellent work... I was wondering what would be needed to get the mouth adjusted. So did you cut the bottom lip off and then sculpt in the teeth on the eye plate?

More or less. I didn't remove the plate. I just sculpted into the opening after grinding away the lower lip. Or course the eye plate won't be removable now.

Lol so on the QC issues of this figure..i thought i would add that mine came without the eyes attached in the head, broken buttons, loose right arm and pop out foot. WOW this thing has issues.

Every picture I see with that chevron off to the right reminds me of how little the production team actually cared about this piece that they approved a sample with it off center, and now we all get to suffer for it. No heart.

Got my replacement Jason yesterday. No left boot issues on this one and I got all three chevrons on this time, except that top one is highly off center. What the literal F Sideshow? There were no problems with the chevrons last decade, why now? Prices can't go up and up with the quality going down, down, down. Going to try again with the head.

Got mine today.

Middle chevron is off but not as bad as some on here.
The feet are fine on mine as well.

Not perfect but not up to standards for price range.
Another echo to add to the other comments.

Well SS completely ignored my second email, so I am stuck with this guy unless I want to lose 20.00.

Finally put him on display....he is still way cool.....but definitely a letdown . The way SS has handled this has convinced me they do not deserve my hard earned cash anymore.....and clearly that dont want or need it...

Here's my pre Mod pics..

94b93a4e3bd19ec539a54f530c8ceda3.jpg
4293cca2127ae3d6c3806bc2e8d30ab7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my replacement Jason yesterday. No left boot issues on this one and I got all three chevrons on this time, except that top one is highly off center. What the literal F Sideshow? There were no problems with the chevrons last decade, why now? Prices can't go up and up with the quality going down, down, down. Going to try again with the head.

I don't think Sideshow give's a s!!t. So they get a production piece with off center markings shrug their shoulders and say yah that'll do. They are very hit and miss. The Ash turned out nice, Beetlejuice was a train wreck and this just seems like a mediocre release with QC issues. IMO the price is obscene for what you get.

Sucks about the chevron. Over 2 weeks ago I was told my left boot replacement would be slightly delayed and I've heard nothing since. Guess I'll have to hit them up today. Honestly, I've never really had a problem dealing with SS when it came to replacement/exchanges and there's been a few. Hope this gets handled right.

Sucks about the chevron. Over 2 weeks ago I was told my left boot replacement would be slightly delayed and I've heard nothing since. Guess I'll have to hit them up today. Honestly, I've never really had a problem dealing with SS when it came to replacement/exchanges and there's been a few. Hope this gets handled right.

I was told that they would not replace my foot. According to SS, if I properly stand him on the stand provided, there should be no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back