SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on a reply from SS regarding my off center Chev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably... Good thing I have pics ones that are actually centered.....

They can always state that there isn't much difference in the stock they have and offer you $25 credit or return for full refund.

Caine Productions is working on a better mask and unmasked sculpt for the SSC Jason
49a64599e0255d2b68a2ca6220bef865.jpg
53cb65de463ee7e2082f1bfcf91e001b.jpg
8198ec5d823d3a7bc0c14b79a5261fba.jpg

That Caine head sculpt and mask is awesome.

Here is some pics of my modded and weathered Jason -

Bloodied up the clothes and boots as well as adding dirt. Weathered up his machete and axe with extra gory blood. Stuffed his back with cotton wool, actually put the wool into the gaps between his shoulder blades so that the wool is not noticeable. Done the neck mod. Bloodied an dirtied all his hands and dirtied up his forearms. Also painted all the shirt buttons to match the shirt colour.

Think he is done...well apart from getting that Caine head sculpt and mask of course.

That Caine head sculpt and mask is awesome.

Here is some pics of my modded and weathered Jason -

Bloodied up the clothes and boots as well as adding dirt. Weathered up his machete and axe with extra gory blood. Stuffed his back with cotton wool, actually put the wool into the gaps between his shoulder blades so that the wool is not noticeable. Done the neck mod. Bloodied an dirtied all his hands and dirtied up his forearms. Also painted all the shirt buttons to match the shirt colour.

Think he is done...well apart from getting that Caine head sculpt and mask of course.

That looks great brother.

Finally got my SS Jason looking like he should. Been reading a ton of info and getting tips/tricks from y'alls posts. Here is my current Jason Voorhees detolf. Original SS customized by Skiman (what a beaut) and acquired right here off the boards! Jason takes Manhattan done by hotslayer73 (miss you buddy) and featuring a Beto sculpt/hock. Jason VII done by the extremely talented killercustoms82 and featuring the sculpt set/hock by onescustoms. Jason Lives is a WIP - sculpt by Caine and awesome paint by Galactiboy. Thanks for all y'alls help! Couldn't have gotten here without SSF!!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Has SS said anything regarding the loose left foot? They haven't contacted me back after I sent them pics of the issue on the 10th of April.

Finally got my SS Jason looking like he should. Been reading a ton of info and getting tips/tricks from y'alls posts. Here is my current Jason Voorhees detolf. Original SS customized by Skiman (what a beaut) and acquired right here off the boards! Jason takes Manhattan done by hotslayer73 (miss you buddy) and featuring a Beto sculpt/hock. Jason VII done by the extremely talented killercustoms82 and featuring the sculpt set/hock by onescustoms. Jason Lives is a WIP - sculpt by Caine and awesome paint by Galactiboy. Thanks for all y'alls help! Couldn't have gotten here without SSF!!
View attachment 336417
Really nice!

Has SS said anything regarding the loose left foot? They haven't contacted me back after I sent them pics of the issue on the 10th of April.
I'm waiting to hear as well, I emailed on the 8th lol. They'll probably just ignore everyone for as long as they can, which is why everyone that has this issue (seems like nearly everyone) has to contact them in some way and demand a partial refund. People being okay with feet falling off of a brand new figure that costs $200+ are crazy.

His right arm won't hold a pose higher than this:
497d8f78787be049531a28df146e8555.jpg

Is this true for you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back