SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His right arm won't hold a pose higher than this:
497d8f78787be049531a28df146e8555.jpg

Is this true for you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, he won't really hold up a Zombie Pamela sculpt like I have mine posed. I had to "rig" it to work.

Yep, he won't really hold up a Zombie Pamela sculpt like I have mine posed. I had to "rig" it to work.

Ok good. Thanks man. Just making sure it was normal. I really like the way you posed yours with the machete up.

Ok good. Thanks man. Just making sure it was normal. I really like the way you posed yours with the machete up.

Thanks dude, I had to scrap that 1/4 scale machete it came with or it might not have worked either[emoji23]

Thanks dude, I had to scrap that 1/4 scale machete it came with or it might not have worked either[emoji23]

Yeah I'm thinking I need one of those shiny machetes like you have...

Okay here's the mods I've done to the new sideshow part 3 jason to make him look a little more screen accurate. Mask re-shaped , neck lowered onto the shoulders , back/shoulders padded and abdomen padded. Willing to take on commissions to mod yours just pm me if interested.

Great work, after seeing the mask in hand I was thinking it'd be possible to reshape it a bit.

I've decided to pick up the Caine sculpt, but what I'll do to this one is remove the mask, replace the giant buckle with a properly scaled metal one, replace the nail heads with slightly smaller ones; repaint the mask entirely and touch up the eyes.

I'm thinking since this will end up being a 2nd head, I may also do the machete wound and blood to his head. Not positive if I'll do that or not yet.

Oh, and the left boot on mine is loose/pops off easily... I'm pretty sure it's a production issue as it doesn't look broken, just not a tight fit. A little plumbers tape should fix it up.

Chevron's are okay; but just don't care for the weathering or look of the mask.

Cool & reminds me, Someone should pose him in the iconic handstand death scene! Ouch!!

I have an off center chevron, i contacted SS and provided a picture. they responded with a pic of "their" reference figure and said since theirs has the off center mask, they consider it normal and will not replace mine.

SS and their endless BS customer service.....

so what they are saying is, "since we also have a crooked one, then we don't consider it a problem we can correct for you."

below is the picture they sent me of the reference figure at their office.

jason_chevron.jpg

I have an off center chevron, i contacted SS and provided a picture. they responded with a pic of "their" reference figure and said since theirs has the off center mask, they consider it normal and will not replace mine.

SS and their endless BS customer service.....

so what they are saying is, "since we also have a crooked one, then we don't consider it a problem we can correct for you."

below is the picture they sent me of the reference figure at their office.

View attachment 336887

Same here ssc service is awful , same thing they told me but there is pics posted here of them way better then they are saying is normal

Jeez, of course their sample has to be one of the bad ones.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I bitched to them about the mask and foot. Someone already got word that they WILL replace the left foot. I hope they send both feet as the boots are one of the things I really like about this release.

Back