SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a nice enough figure.

There's nothing I want to do to him, apart from water treating the shirt collar.

33718025822_b02bb96a2b_o.jpg

33833519396_d2701ee4db_o.jpg

33833524206_0750749bb5_o.jpg

Chevron's off is disappointing, but not surprising. I'm sure they are printed on and no one is really checking the alignment.

The shape of the mask does bother me a bit though; just seems to rounded and almost like a caricacture of Jason, than an accurate look. I think of the masks I've seen Caine's has the best shape to it.

jasone_zps464d3gba.jpg

I am really not sure what I will do if the Chevron is off center....the OCD in me will either return it or try a fix. I figure removing it will TG thinner or acetone would be fairly easy. And it's about a simple repainted as you can get.

Just disappointing. Especially since some seem fine while others are not.

I don't think people picked up on it from production pics because of the angles they shot it from.

I printed off a bunch of chevrons for the masks I was working on... if anyone needs any I'll send a decal set for free. The should be the right size, but you may opt to trim them a touch if needed.

Chevron's off is disappointing, but not surprising. I'm sure they are printed on and no one is really checking the alignment.

The shape of the mask does bother me a bit though; just seems to rounded and almost like a caricacture of Jason, than an accurate look. I think of the masks I've seen Caine's has the best shape to it.

jasone_zps464d3gba.jpg

That looks great man. Who's making these?

Caine did the sculpt... and I painted and assembled the mask. I don't know if he's still offering them, but he generally keeps runs open unless it was a private commission.

I printed off a bunch of chevrons for the masks I was working on... if anyone needs any I'll send a decal set for free. The should be the right size, but you may opt to trim them a touch if needed.
Wow! That's super nice of you. You get my vote for fellow collector of the year. :wink1:

You got it... anyone that wants them post and I'll send them out in a bit. I'm going out of town so I can get a few out on Monday, and then more when I get back a week later :duff

I'd really appreciate a set if you have an extra...thanks!!! :hi5:

No problem guys, happy to help out. What might make it easier is just to send me a PM with your address. I bought like few sheets of decal paper and really don't need them for anything else (at the moment) and I can print quite a few on a single sheet.

And to give due credit, 8-Bit Commando graciously provided me with the image file. Without that I'd still probably have unpainted hockey masks :lol

I sent in my replacement request for the left foot. Hopefully, they can rectify it. I want to say it's not a HUGE deal but for the cost, it's kind of a bummer. And it does stay on... as long as I don't move it:lol

Last edited:
I couldn't tell from the pic.. is the plastic of the joint clear? Every figure I've had with clear joints have cracked or arrived cracked.

I'll take two sets if you still have any left,thanks Galactiboy. :cool:

Back