SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't get the complaining about the prices. If prices are to high for those who are complaining maybe your in the wrong hobby. I will be getting this as soon as it become available to order.

I personally don't get the complaining about the prices. If prices are to high for those who are complaining maybe your in the wrong hobby. I will be getting this as soon as it become available to order.

It's not about what people can or can't afford. It's about value. And $240-$270 for a Sideshow 1:6 figure is ridiculous no matter how much expendable income you have.

It's not about what people can or can't afford. It's about value. And $240-$270 for a Sideshow 1:6 figure is ridiculous no matter how much expendable income you have.

This. SSC is going above and beyond HTs price point and not even matching HTs quality. I can afford plenty. I hate comments about being in the "wrong hobby".

This. Also for the so-so quality Sideshow delivers on a consistent basis for them to price their figures higher than their competitors do makes it hard to support them. Granted I don't know what factors into their pricing but the value just doesn't seem there most of the time.

I've actually been collecting for years and I had to make a new account on here because I couldn't find my login info. This board is no different than any other board filled with whiny collectors who expect everything for the price of nothing. Get over yourselves.

I've actually been collecting for years and I had to make a new account on here because I couldn't find my login info. This board is no different than any other board filled with whiny collectors who expect everything for the price of nothing. Get over yourselves.

cool story bruh, go enjoy your $250 crap

Yeah! Go legitimately enjoy the things that you enjoy that some people on the Internet don't enjoy! Maybe I enjoy those things too or maybe I don't. I'm sure there will be somebody who has some strong opinion if I do or not. Either way, who cares what people think, be happy doing what makes you happy.

Exactly. Sideshow has skyrocketed into Hottoys price range, without the quality.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

:rotfl
Get the **** out of here with this ****.

Exactly. Sideshow has skyrocketed into Hottoys price range, without the quality.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Hell Sideshow is passed Hot Toys in terms of pricing. Compare some of the recent Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars figures. The bare bones Sideshow Red 5 Luke was $240 whereas the loaded Hot Toys Tatooine Luke was $230. Now Sideshow is doing another pilot gear Luke that re-uses a lot of the same parts only it's the Hoth winter suit version and it's $270 and being released within less than a year of the Red 5 figure. You can also look at pricing for their Troopers that have steadily gone up over a short time. The Tie Pilot went up in January 2015 for $199 and the AT-AT Driver went up in September or October for $209 and again both figures share a lot of the same parts.

Also just in general if you look at Sideshow figures they tend to be bare bones releases or have a couple small accessories and plain Jane bases. Their stuff just seems overpriced for what you get and it definitely doesn't help their cause that the quality is sketchy in many cases.

I will be ordering this. It's about time there started to be more horror releases in 1/6. Now I wonder how long until we get a Freddy as a companion piece.

I will be ordering this. It's about time there started to be more horror releases in 1/6. Now I wonder how long until we get a Freddy as a companion piece.
If I was a betting man, I'd say we will see Freddy announced this year. Maybe at SDCC? Spooktacular? If SS having the New Line Horror license again (did they ever lose it?) I'm sure Jason, Freddy and Leatherface will all get their due.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Q1wPbXV.gif

Everyone complaining about the price, try living in Australia 400 is the norm for ht/sideshow figures

Back