SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I am so happy! It's been too long since the last Jason figure and this is getting preordered day 1. My first Sideshow figure was part 3 Jason and I really thought C-3PO was my last but I gotta get this.

Everytime I try to cut back my collecting, unexpected figures like this make it difficult. Always wanted a 1/6 Jason. I hope they do another Michael Myers also.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I hope they use better bodies than the first Jason figures and that entire horror line, they were especially crappy.

With Threezero's Pinhead, Blitzway's Tyler Durden and this New Sideshow Jason, I gotta say I'm pretty excited to buy 1/6 figures again. Feels like 2005 all over again!:clap

Definitely looking forward to this and seeing more photos as they come available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a Jason fan, but this looks good so far. Would love to see an accurate Myers for the next one.

Me, when I saw this announcement.

kill5b.gif

Hopefully they don't screw it up or price it at $300.

Ah, very nice. I've been hoping for an official 1/6 scale Jason figure since the Premium Format Figure was announced last year. Jason's face is already ****ed up, so it should be hard for Sideshow to **** up even more as they frequently do for normal actor likenesses (*cough*Beetlejuice*cough*)---assuming, of course, that there will be an unmasked head that will probably push the price into $270 ESB Luke territory.

Once I get my Madbug/YUNSIL/Fergo kitbash Michael Myers together, I'll just need a Freddy to nail down the big three of 80's horror... to say nothing of Hot Toys' potential Alien/Aliens figures, Threezero's Pinhead, and PCS's The Thing and American Werewolf figures. It's a great time for horror fans!

Back