SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will come with three accessories (mask, axe, spear gun--no stand), and cost $275.

:lol That is my fear. I'm anxious to see this and I really want a new Jason but not with these prices that Sideshow has been slapping on figures lately.

It's only a teaser and not much to see, but what can be seen looks great. I want.

So pleased I didn't rush into buying the ridiculously over-priced customs now :rock

So pleased I didn't rush into buying the ridiculously over-priced customs now :rock

This won't come close to the quality of a One's Customs piece though. Not that they're a good 'value' lol, but the amount of work that goes into each one justifies the price difference.

This could be pretty cool. I wonder if we'll get a Freddy as well?

:lol That is my fear. I'm anxious to see this and I really want a new Jason but not with these prices that Sideshow has been slapping on figures lately.

It's only a teaser and not much to see, but what can be seen looks great. I want.
I was so pumped to see a preview I completely forgot how SST does now. But f it, who knows when we'll see the next Jason in this scale.

I'm scared to see the price for this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1460807913223.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Friday the 13th was always my favorite movie in the series , i remember seeing it in 3D in the theater , poor Jonah Hill getting his throat sliced

I'd love to get this, but I'm already priced out of this figure. Just know SSC is gonna overprice this thing. Then charge $150 to get a diorama piece separately that should be included with the figure. :slap:lol

I'd love to get this, but I'm already priced out of this figure. Just know SSC is gonna overprice this thing. Then charge $150 to get a diorama piece separately that should be included with the figure. :slap:lol

I've cut back to point that I only have phasma and deadpool on po which isn't a lot so I'm apt to pay a little more to get this esp if it turns out resembling the premium format but they may price me out too.

Back