SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine from work. He is on a bootleg Hot Toys body with pro arms (I like the shorter forearms). I got an extra head and dremeled the inside so the head sits lower (The short neck is too thick, the collar wont close) and cut the boots down.
0tkn.jpg

View attachment 88988

sanded down the eddie munster widow peak

Both look like solid mods! :clap

Hope you don't mind, but I took some liberties with your pics.
I took your mod a few millimeters further and came up with this.
Now if only resculpting was as easy as pushing pixels around.:wink1:

IMG_2172 Compare.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 320
Too bad the groove above the peak won't allow for the helmet to be sanded straight across.

that third pic is pretty much dead on to what i'd want in a CC helm, very nice shopping Earthdog.

Digging this guy quite a bit, cape is nice but might display it with the hooded version instead.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
With all the positive response to these two figures, it seems to me that it has pump some new (and much needed) life to this line.
Lets hope this continues on to the next two figures although most of us (including myself) have an issue with Destro.
That being said,...
BRING ON THE JOES!!!:yess:

With all the positive response to these two figures, it seems to me that it has pump some new (and much needed) life to this line.
Lets hope this continues on to the next two figures although most of us (including myself) have an issue with Destro.
That being said,...
BRING ON THE JOES!!!:yess:

Well looking at Instagram, there lots of people that buy these figures. It's just a few of us here that post about em. :dunno

Back