SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shoes...can I ask where they are from?

Out of the parts bin :lol

Pretty sure they were the boots that came with the original CC, but I could be wrong.

Thanks King! But I gotta ask, did you do a body swap? Man the Pro suxxx.

Like others have said, HT knock off.

I've bought about twenty five of them and none of my figures are eleven inches tall.

It also show how vastly overpriced HT stuff is.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Not saying the knees are good or you should have to do this out of the box but I figured out a long time ago that you need to strip the figure, remove the lower part of the leg to expose the peg then you can work the knee back and forth to loosen them up and can make sure you are not stressing the peg that way.

I have no issues with my CC knees after doing that last night.

Works a treat, mine is really easy to position now & dont feel any need to swap the body out.
Body, chrome dome, boots & one pair of hands turned up today, should hopefully have full set of hands + his shirt & cane by the end of the week.
Was gonns go without the shirt but he needs something with a high collar, the black ninja collar I tried using doesnt look right so caved & ordered his shirt. Helmet isnt quite as bad in person & overall I think I prefer him to Baroness...

Parts are finally in. The modding has begun!

I have more I want to do to my helmet, but here's a pretty simple mod that makes a world of difference. All I've one here are remove the widows peak section entirely. The whole lower part of the dome from the seam down is a separate piece. All you have to do is follow the lines up the edge of the helmet to where the seam starts and clip them. The rest of the piece will pop off with little effort and you're left with the remaining peak seen here.

12073366854_141932746c_z.jpg

The "mohawk" sits a bit low, but you see the more of the face.

I have more I want to do to my helmet, but here's a pretty simple mod that makes a world of difference. All I've one here are remove the widows peak section entirely. The whole lower part of the dome from the seam down is a separate piece. All you have to do is follow the lines up the edge of the helmet to where the seam starts and clip them. The rest of the piece will pop off with little effort and you're left with the remaining peak seen here.

Nifty mod, X :lol

Can't wait to see what the ultimate end product is gonna look like.

Looks pretty good. Did you cut away any of the massive dome?

Would still like the extend the shield past jaw/chin. My secure some chrome wrap vinyl......

if i use these bodies for my troopers will it make them taller/as tall as Baroness?

Tall but the sleeves will be too short.

Back