SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got me full set of hands/gauntlets & a cane on ebay... basically have everything bar his cape, shirt, belt, knife & gun/holster (none of which i wanted) for about £150 inc. postage & because its all loose 2nd hand toy parts i wont get hit with the $50 import tax so overall im up about $100 ($175 + $30ish postage & $50 tax) score!

if anyone wants his globe hand i will have a spare.

Guys...

Stupid Question and please don't bit$# me out about it but...

How the F do you bend his knees?!

I love him but can't pose the knees without fearing they will snap

They wouldn't be if people weren't switching the boots out for shorter ones.

yep, very good point.
also, its already been pointed out how long the turn up on the inside is so it would be easy enough to let them down more...

Feel copping Commander is great, but I love this one! :rock2 I may grab the hooded head afterall.

cobra_commander_07.jpg

Guys...

Not saying the knees are good or you should have to do this out of the box but I figured out a long time ago that you need to strip the figure, remove the lower part of the leg to expose the peg then you can work the knee back and forth to loosen them up and can make sure you are not stressing the peg that way.

I have no issues with my CC knees after doing that last night.

Not saying the knees are good or you should have to do this out of the box but I figured out a long time ago that you need to strip the figure, remove the lower part of the leg to expose the peg then you can work the knee back and forth to loosen them up and can make sure you are not stressing the peg that way.

I have no issues with my CC knees after doing that last night.

yeah, worked pretty well with my zartan.

I really this figure despite it having it's flaws. I really have to get off of my *** and order it.

:rock "rock

Hey 'Face can you take a pic of the Commander with Bludd's shoes? Thanks in advance.

They look good too since they have a gold buckle, but the strap needs to be painted black.

cobra_commander_15.jpg

cobra_commander_16.jpg

Feel copping Commander is great, but I love this one! :rock2 I may grab the hooded head afterall.

The hood is nice. I like it way more than the first that hovers over the shoulders and the silly large cobra logo.

Guys...

arnold-preacher-curls.jpg

didnt pick up the shirt as i like the original ARAH look without it & was planning on using a black ninja collar... will it make his neck look too long?

Back