SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

I think I'll just stick to the hooded version that came out a few years back. Not really liking this.

Not worth the $175 plus shipping. I'll just get the Kato clothes parted out from TA and make my own for less. Don't need the junk Prometheus body.

I know we've been putting a lot of pressure to SSC for we have been growing more impatient to see more Joes from them, and I know that this is just a proto, but I wish SSC would try to do better than show us half-baked prototypes. It's kind of insulting the way they somehow think that we'll bite whatever stale food they'd throw us since we're hungry salivating dogs anyway.

And for those who can't get the EX, at $175 we'll just get an extra hooded head, a scepter, and a pistol plus some extra hands? I think I'd just use the cash to hunt down some of the better Joes that I missed out on.

WTF? Haha the old 80's 3 3/4" version is better than this. Sorry Sideshow but the helmet just plain sucks. It IS the Spaceballs Commander..

Whoever thinks this looks good is clearly high. :monkey1

100134_press03.jpg

Yeah very high or very low expectations

Grab the extra trooper helmets at Toy Anxiety while you can!

Gonna temporarily pass on penshead CC. The accessories are awesomeness, the helmet ruins it for me.

Also, thanks for teasing cool key art poster right there in the product pictures and being clear that its not included. You're so awesome! Maybe next time use the key art on the front page only, not in the product description section.

NAM IS BACK!!!

D@mn good to see you ole' boy!

The best thing about this release is it brought Nam back, hahahahah

This looks like ****e especially at 175$, insta pass till GC

just noticed this went up for Pre-Order -SOLD- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus it comes out on my birthday month, LOVE IT.... anybody know of any current SideShow Codes that work for this?

This pose is aweome
100134_press04-001.jpg

I think he looks fantastic. As a child of the 80's who watch the cartoon every morning, I think SS made a fantastic hooded Commander. Cannot wait to have him. :clap

Back