Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold mine, I'm waiting for the inevitable Arkham Harley.

I'm not so sure they'll make one. There are only plans to do 3 of these Arkham PFs according to Igo. He also said that one of the 3 will come as a surprise to most of us. Since Joker and Bats have already been put up for PO, Harley wouldn't be much of a surprise.

I'm not so sure they'll make one. There are only plans to do 3 of these Arkham PFs according to Igo. He also said that one of the 3 will come as a surprise to most of us. Since Joker and Bats have already been put up for PO, Harley wouldn't be much of a surprise.

Ah, I didn't know that. I'd imagine scarecrow or croc would be good surprises as they have been in asylum.

Either way Prime 1 has teased AK Harley, which I think is the sexiest. Guess they get my money.

I've always bought what I like and never really got into the ES amounts... I've been hooked on Batman since I was 10 in 1976...LOL! If I like the item.. I don't care if it's an ES of 10 or 2000...but that's just me..:) I respect all other Freaks opinions.. we all collect for different reasons.

I've always bought what I like and never really got into the ES amounts... I've been hooked on Batman since I was 10 in 1976...LOL! If I like the item.. I don't care if it's an ES of 10 or 2000...but that's just me..:) I respect all other Freaks opinions.. we all collect for different reasons.

Thats how I approach things. I don't know about respect ALL others opinions though :panic:

Thats how I approach things. I don't know about respect ALL others opinions though :panic:

I agree with this as well, I'f it has a large number and I love the look of it I'm still going to get it (just might pull the pin a little later) and if it's something with a lower number then I will still get it providing it hasn't already sold out ha ha :)

I take it that means no Cat. :monkey2

I take it that means no Cat. :monkey2

I'd say that's a safe bet if what Igo said holds true. Just about everyone would expect Harley or Catwoman to be the last piece in the lineup. Either of them would make the most sense. My guess is if they go the female route, it'll be Ivy. If the next character is male, there are lots of possibilities. Scarecrow, Freeze, Two-Face, Bane, Riddler, and Croc are just a few of the possibilities. Any of those characters would be more of a 'surprise' than Harley or Selina.

Mine had a slight issue with her left foot not reaching the bottom of the base. It was hovering above it by about a millimeter. It wasn't the weight of her hammer that caused this, it was just how I got it when I got it brand new. I think SS just didn't glue the left leg and shoe together at the proper spot like they should have with some of these.

i worked on a few HQs and each ones feet are glued in differently, So if you were to take one Harley from one statue to a different base it may not sit flush which is weird but its all to common. Also possible on this one that the cloth got to tucked into the peg when glued and is not sitting flush and starting to lean off.

just from my exp working on them and how they glued in the cloth to the feet/key

Took a closer look and it looks like the peg is just a bit loose in the hole.

Back