Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, General. I gave it a shot and asked Ms. Mendez if it qualified for double rewards as well. More reward points would actually be more encouraging to order more things from them. :) The $46 drop I agree is good enough to take this bad boy home. I think I could live with it being the lone PF until Cap arrives. :wink1: Would I be able to apply a coupon to the order and still get the free shipping, since Elisse mentioned in the email to place the order in 48 hours and then email her the order number?

I'm not sure if the coupon could be applied with the free shipping offer. I'd ask before you try it. I know they say you can't double-up discounts but I've used a $20 coupon on a free shipping item and gotten both before.

Got an email from SS confirming my order for Harley. They gave me 15% off AND free shipping! Total was $305.99 and is shipping soon. Couldn't believe they threw in shipping as well. If she goes out before Wednesday I'll have her before the weekend!

Got an email from SS confirming my order for Harley. They gave me 15% off AND free shipping! Total was $305.99 and is shipping soon. Couldn't believe they threw in shipping as well. If she goes out before Wednesday I'll have her before the weekend!

Congrats on the deal, SS should ship tomorrow so I would expect her this week!

So she was delivered, honestly really impressed with her! Only issue I have is (not sure if its common with anyone else's) but she has a black line from her cooch to her belly button on the red side of her body, it looks to be the black material overlapping underneath? Frustrating because its on the front of her but in certain light and angles you can't see it. Also her stitching on the back between her shoulders looks loose but I'm fine with that as its on the back. Everything else is perfect so I don't want to return her. Anyone else had this problem? Is it fixable?

So she was delivered, honestly really impressed with her! Only issue I have is (not sure if its common with anyone else's) but she has a black line from her cooch to her belly button on the red side of her body, it looks to be the black material overlapping underneath? Frustrating because its on the front of her but in certain light and angles you can't see it. Also her stitching on the back between her shoulders looks loose but I'm fine with that as its on the back. Everything else is perfect so I don't want to return her. Anyone else had this problem? Is it fixable?

I just got mine today and she has the same black line on the red side of her suit. I haven't decided if it's annoying me enough to contact SS yet. I haven't looked at enough pics to see if this is just how they all turned out.

Ok finally finished up the Regular versions of Harley. Still got 3 more wacky conversions coming. But for the ex head i added bubble gum, always thought she was blowing bubble gum more then sticking out her tongue. Plus it feels more harley to me i guess.

I have to say i am loving harley ever since i took the cloth off, her sculpt is just amazing to me. Plus she's so much fun you can covert her into all sorts of ways and it works.

Took a couple quick pics of Harley today. Everything about her is awesome except for the line on her stomach. I'm not sure if it's something SS would consider a defect and replace. What's really annoying about it is that the styrofoam had a QC sticker on it--but who knows if anyone really checked it before shipping.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412478516.209921.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412478544.408303.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412478562.244172.jpg

Close up of the line on her stomach

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412478584.097921.jpg

Incredible work on those custom Harley's John. They are simply stunning. Those are some mad skills you got there bro. Thanks for sharing.

That's the way SS should of done Harley.... They should just keep the mix media aspect to accessories and keep the bodies fully sculpted... IMO, looks sooooooo much better...

Yeap, seeing that really makes me wish she was fully sculpted. I don't hate mixed-media at all, but it doesn't do anything for me that a well done full sculpt can't do already, and a lot of times all I can think of is all the wonderful detail in the sculpt that just gets covered up. Fantastic work man, especially on the head. Love the bubblegum.

Yeap, seeing that really makes me wish she was fully sculpted. I don't hate mixed-media at all, but it doesn't do anything for me that a well done full sculpt can't do already, and a lot of times all I can think of is all the wonderful detail in the sculpt that just gets covered up. Fantastic work man, especially on the head. Love the bubblegum.

there isn't anything major underneath the cloth

there isn't anything major underneath the cloth
I guess for me I just like seeing the definition of the sculpt, that's all. Admittedly it's not really something I've thought about with Harley (or often at all, unless someone posts a custom, hence). She looks good without it, but no worse with it. Not in a rush to go tearing her clothes off.:lol

Thanks guys, lots of fun working on her.

Yea I don't understand the love/need for the cloth to be off. :dunno

For me i am not a fan of covering the sculpt of a statue with cloth. Just my preference. Id rather see the sculptors detailed work with paint then covering it up with cloth. but i do understand why people like cloth. We all got different tastes in the hobby which is good so we get variety.

Don't get me wrong i like mixed media, i just like it when its done in the way of (example) rogue with a cloth belt and jacket. I get to see the sculpt and still have that cloth on her.

Putting clothes on statues makes them look like a big doll.... If you prefer that look then that's cool, but a lot of us like are statues to look like well statues.

You left out IMO

And I totally disagree. When I see a statue it's either amazing, good or crap no matter if it's fully sculpted or not. I love both forms equally when done right

Back