Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't feel like this piece is EX or FAIL at all. Even the reg version is good on its own.

I agree with this.
The EX head is better in hand than I expected & is generally very very good but I just don't really like it & I won't be using it
I'd have preferred something without the tongue sticking out tbh.

I definitely don't think those that could only get a Reg are missing out with this one.

Got Harley the other day, nice figure, have some QC issues but overall she looks nice, I rate her 8/10. I don't think I'll be displaying her with the EX head though.

G23Qc0c.jpg

uiUT6DU.jpg

u0alhcV.jpg

di5dQc6.jpg

sqFitn6.jpg

ekft4oo.jpg

super happy to have her with Joker and Bats. If I had to start selling off my collection these 3 will probably be the last to go..... and my 89 batmobile.

I get charged my final flex payment on the 20th. Hope to have her by the end of the month. All the pics I've seen so far are impressive. Mr. J already has an empty spot next to him waiting for her.

Wow. I went on the WL on 5/9 and converted. Wasn't expecting it to convert so fast. Now I'm excited to get her as I just got Bats as well.

Back to my leg/thigh/butt problems I posted earlier, these were the best pics I could take for SS to show how they're not flush with each other. I dunno if it's all that visible, so I might as well post the pics here and let you all see if you can notice the problem:

IMG_20140516_155053.jpg
IMG_20140516_155123.jpg

noticeable stitch in the back, I saw many posted pics & couldnt find it, do u guys/gals have it?
u6uvyna9.jpg

Unfortunately, my Harley EX has that same stitching/glueing? Problem. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. It's on her backside so I can't really see it. It's not a huge deal to me, but I'd still like to fix it if I could.

Did you contact SS about this issue? If so, what did they say?

Back to my leg/thigh/butt problems I posted earlier, these were the best pics I could take for SS to show how they're not flush with each other. I dunno if it's all that visible, so I might as well post the pics here and let you all see if you can notice the problem:

Ya I can see it, I just checked out mine and it's completely flush, yours almost looks like her leg broke causing it to pop out..

Well my post in-hand wait list just converted and the exclusive (which I wasn't that bothered about hence I risked it) will be mine. That large ES I suppose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, my Harley EX has that same stitching/glueing? Problem. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it. It's on her backside so I can't really see it. It's not a huge deal to me, but I'd still like to fix it if I could.

Did you contact SS about this issue? If so, what did they say?

I did contact them, but as expected they refused to provide a replacement body. As you said, it's in the back & it's only pronounced in certain lighting conditions.

Back