Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did contact them, but as expected they refused to provide a replacement body. As you said, it's in the back & it's only pronounced in certain lighting conditions.

They should replace it. There're two fat dents on her back. I would return it if they were not willing to do a replacement. Sideshow has great customer service, if they're not seeing a problem with that, then I'm questioning who is looking into it.

They should replace it. There're two fat dents on her back. I would return it if they were not willing to do a replacement. Sideshow has great customer service, if they're not seeing a problem with that, then I'm questioning who is looking into it.

well, they said they wouldn't. Sideshow CS used to be great, not anymore. they only offer replacements these days if there are breakage. I'm not sure how common is my issue, it looks like it's the place they stitch the black & red fabric together.
4ugy8ery.jpg

SSC customer service use to be top notch, but as of late they're really sucking. I always get the "we checked our stock and we've got nothing better than what you have" response. it's one thing to just say "go **** yourself" but basically they're just lying to people now. I hate people and or businesses that lie.

SSC customer service use to be top notch, but as of late they're really sucking. I always get the "we checked our stock and we've got nothing better than what you have" response. it's one thing to just say "go **** yourself" but basically they're just lying to people now. I hate people and or businesses that lie.

I'm going to call shenanigans, if they told you your items issue wasn't eligible for replacement you'd still do the same exact thing you're doing now. Not condoning, but just saying.

I think that's the default reply for nitpicky issues lately. Seems like they're replacing broken or chipped pieces but not small imperfections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to call shenanigans, if they told you your items issue wasn't eligible for replacement you'd still do the same exact thing you're doing now. Not condoning, but just saying.

not sure what you're saying there. But in response to the "nitpicky" issues, I have let many small issues go as I'm not a perfectionist and know to expect such from subpar Chinese factories is near impossible, I've has some pretty bad issues with SSC of late to which I've gotten the "F-You"/"all our stock is the same as yours" response. Huge gaps in Ivy's hair, to Rhino's head sitting almost out of its socket. lol what a joke.

As a result my orders have dropped off big time, the only thing I've ordered in the last 6 months or so is the Black Cat. this coming from a guy that ordered anything or anyone Marvel related. Though I'm still sure I'll have to order Hulk.:lol:lol, it's not like SSC gives a **** though, anything they put out marvel or DC related still sells out, so whats a few upset customers right?????????

not sure what you're saying there. But in response to the "nitpicky" issues, I have let many small issues go as I'm not a perfectionist and know to expect such from subpar Chinese factories is near impossible, I've has some pretty bad issues with SSC of late to which I've gotten the "F-You"/"all our stock is the same as yours" response. Huge gaps in Ivy's hair, to Rhino's head sitting almost out of its socket. lol what a joke.

As a result my orders have dropped off big time, the only thing I've ordered in the last 6 months or so is the Black Cat. this coming from a guy that ordered anything or anyone Marvel related. Though I'm still sure I'll have to order Hulk.:lol:lol, it's not like SSC gives a **** though, anything they put out marvel or DC related still sells out, so whats a few upset customers right?????????

I wasn't bashing or anything, you just stated that it would be one thing if they didn't tell a little fib and say all their stock is the same, when in actuality what they're saying is that they don't find your issue is what they consider in need of a replacement, and in stead told you the truth. I counter with, if they straight out told you they just aren't giving you a replacement you'd still be just as mad...actually you might be even more mad, than you are now and you be here posting about it. So either way, what they say doesn't really matter, because the result is the same.

Ok so after careful consideration. I went ahead and ordered reg Harley. I know I'll never display that second HS anyway. Got her on flex too, which is nice because it looks like I'll be getting her and Green Ivy the same week, barring any delays. That'll be a fun set to open and display together.

She is just wonderful!

rary9u5e.jpg

3e8yrydu.jpg

u4ebydu7.jpg

Thought this pic was cool because my wallpaper changes every 30 secs.
rypuhyza.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

is this conceder as nitpicking ?
Im not being sarcastic or anything by the question, I'm seriously asking

a6e5adu2.jpg

ypasy9ev.jpg

nevery7y.jpg

Typical Mix Media Statue IMO... That's kind of why I prefer full sculpt... SS has gotten better with Mix Media but they still have not yet perfected it.

I prefer mix media if the outfit have more than one piece like the joker. but for simpler ones like Harley, full sculpt is better (IMO).

is this conceder as nitpicking ?
Im not being sarcastic or anything by the question, I'm seriously asking

a6e5adu2.jpg

ypasy9ev.jpg

nevery7y.jpg

Are all these pics of your Harley? I could live with the funky stitching on her back (b/c I have the same prob, only mine is on the black side) but no way would I display her with what looks like c*m stains on her chest! That leg stitching sucks too.

If SS can't/won't give you a new body. Then I would most likely trash the cloth and get someone to paint the sculpt underneath. It would look better that way anyways IMO. I'd only go to that lengths, b/c Harley is one of my gotta have characters. If this is not the case for you then, I would return her for a full refund.

Back