Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten any notifications (my flex is the 15th).
Not sure if I should be worried or if it's just because it's further off. :/

edit; i'm going to assume it's because it's further off in the month.

So does that mean it would ship earlier? Not entirely sure of the process.

I think so if you got on early. Gotta be some dummies who dont have CC's up do date.

"There will not be any early processing for this item. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me."

Darn, looks like I gotta wait till the 15th after all.

Can't wait to see the EX head sculpt in person. I have yet to decide whether it's cool or scary looking xD

"There will not be any early processing for this item. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me."

Darn, looks like I gotta wait till the 15th after all.
Aw man, that sucks. 20th for me. Going to be an agonizing wait. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the pics of the lucky ones.

Aw man, that sucks. 20th for me. Going to be an agonizing wait. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through the pics of the lucky ones.

Same for me, but it's not a big deal. Hell, there's still peeps waiting on their Bats PFs from ADs and SSC hasn't begun to finish shipping off the Supes PF. This is a minor wait compared to that. Just like you I'll be enjoying the pics peeps post and waiting just a few more weeks for Harley to arrive.

New member, long time lurker here.

Harley is going to be my first PF and I couldn't be more excited. I just submitted a request to be put on the wait list for the EX yesterday, but what do you think the chances of it converting are?

Yup, must be patient. I haven't even receive my Punisher of, let alone Batman and Superman hahha

New member, long time lurker here.

Harley is going to be my first PF and I couldn't be more excited. I just submitted a request to be put on the wait list for the EX yesterday, but what do you think the chances of it converting are?

I would buy the reg if I were you and sell it if your ex converts to be sure.

FYI. My wait list converted. Went on the list April 16.

This is very encouraging, I never normally make decisions on a figure after it has been wait listed. Once I preordered catwoman and with ivy already in my collection i realized i wanted all the sirens.

Back