Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang!!!! Not fair that i havnt recieved my shipping notice yet.

Ordered day 1. Flex pays on the 10th. GRRRRRRRR

Maybe im a little impatient due to this being the first statue ive ordered directly through sideshow.

Maybe im a little impatient due to this being the first statue ive ordered directly through sideshow.

You are not the only one short on patience. Just take a look at the Supes PF thread. Lots of peeps in a panic over there. I have my flex payments set up on the 20th for Harley. So, I probably won't get her until the end of the month/early June. I'm all good with that. Looking forward to seeing some pics here before I get mine.

Sometimes you may get a notice saying she is in stock early and do you wish to opt for an earlier payment. I doubt this'll happen with Harley. But be patient, you'll get her before most etailers start shipping them. my flex is on the 15th, still haven't figured out where they hell to put her.

still haven't figured out where they hell to put her.

That's an easy call for me. I have Joker and Ivy displayed together now. I'll be moving Ivy out and dropping Harley right next to Mr J. IMO, those pieces were made to be displayed together.

You are not the only one short on patience. Just take a look at the Supes PF thread. Lots of peeps in a panic over there. I have my flex payments set up on the 20th for Harley. So, I probably won't get her until the end of the month/early June. I'm all good with that. Looking forward to seeing some pics here before I get mine.

Yea im a little sad my LCS hasnt gotten our SUPES in yet but no hurry on him. Although he did get his shipping quotes on all his Harley REGS already!!!

Sometimes you may get a notice saying she is in stock early and do you wish to opt for an earlier payment. I doubt this'll happen with Harley. But be patient, you'll get her before most etailers start shipping them. my flex is on the 15th, still haven't figured out where they hell to put her.

Yea im hoping that happens soon.

My flex pays are on the 5th, wonder if that makes a difference?

Im not sure. I would think it would but know knows with SS. They are growing so fast and pumping out way too much lately.

Regarding flex pay people and notices, I have her flexin' on the 15th but contacted SSC and they said to contact them closer to her release to possibly get an option to pay early. So, if nothing else, I'd give SSC a holler when the time comes and see if the possibility is available to you if you don't feel like waiting on the flex.

I haven't even gotten a notice or anything, lol.

Yup, got my notice to for may 5th as well. The wait is finally about to be over. The #1 siren in my book.

Got my final Flex payment warning she is not far away now i can't wait to see how she came out. Just hope the customs charge is not too heavy.

Yeah, always the customs charge plus the additional £10 delivery which bites.
Still rather pay the prices now than wait for the waves of high and low prices on eBay.

Can't wait for Harley to arrive.

Got my final Flex payment warning she is not far away now i can't wait to see how she came out. Just hope the customs charge is not too heavy.

Well it will be 20% of the final value including shipping so $400 ($360 + $40 shipping) according to my invoice @ about $1.6 to the £ means £250 x 20% = £50 VAT + £10 Fedex Handling Fee = £60ish all up

Neil

Back